SASS Wire Forum

withdrawn

This rifle has had 60 rounds through it and is like new. It includes the following accessories: standard forestock as well as a Quad Rail, four 30 round magazines, quick adjust strap, vertical fore grip, handle with rear iron sight, halographic sight (clone of an Eotech) including red and green dots, four power magnifier scope with quick tip-off. I have never used a genuine Eotech, but it's hard to think it could be any better than this one.

Price is $1,050 plus shipping to your FFL. I am told that this rifle is NOT on the California approved list. It will be your responsibility to make sure that your State will allow you to purchase this rifle. Face to face transaction to a Florida resident would save the shipping. I am not an expert, but will do my best to answer all questions. Slowpoke Joe

Pictures: http://www.eupbus.com/ma/rr.htm

btt

This rifle has had 60 rounds through it and is like new. It includes the following accessories: standard forestock as well as a Quad Rail, four 30 round magazines, quick adjust strap, vertical fore grip, handle with rear iron sight, halographic sight (clone of an Eotech) including red and green dots, four power magnifier scope with quick tip-off. I have never used a genuine Eotech, but it's hard to think it could be any better than this one.

I would consider a pair of New Vaqueros in 38/.357 or an 1966 or 1873 rifle in the same caliber. They should be slicked-up by a gunsmith with a known reputation and be in similiar condition to my AR. I would also consider a high-line 1911.

Price is $1,050 plus shipping to your FFL. I am told that this rifle is NOT on the California approved list. It will be your responsibility to make sure that your State will allow you to purchase this rifle. Face to face transaction to a Florida resident would save the shipping. I am not an expert, but will do my best to answer all questions. Slowpoke Joe

btt

I would consider a pair of New Vaqueros in 38/.357 or an 1866 or 1873 rifle in the same caliber. They should be slicked-up by a gunsmith with a known reputation and be in similiar condition to my AR. I would also consider a high-line 1911.

btt-deal fell through

I would consider a pair of New Vaqueros in 38/.357 or an 1866 or 1873 rifle in the same caliber. They should be slicked-up by a gunsmith with a known reputation and be in similiar condition to my AR. I would also consider a high-line 1911.

btt

bump

e-mail me your phone # and i will call you i would rather talk than type on this computer.i

have a couple of trades you

might like

who shot john aka tom mcclain e-mail tmcclain@suddenlink.net

bt

btt

Btt

Archived