SASS Wire Forum

Badger Mountain Charlie wins 1

Big Jake1001

Last night while watching TV, BMC hears a rattling at his Kitchen door. He creeps around to a side window and see 2 big Zombies trying to break in his house for a home invasion robbery. He races into the gun room and grabs his trusty Browning Side by Side (BSS) and heads out to the kitchen just as the door is kicked in.

He yells "Halt or I'll shoot" One Zombie runs like a scared jackrabbit, but the big one comes at him. Swinging the trusty BSS into action, BMC sweeps across the dining table knocking over the heirloom Paul Revere pure silver candelabra his wife was given as a wedding present many years ago. Putting a big scratch in the wood on the forearm makes BMC miss hitting the Zombie in the head and hits him in the neck. He runs out the door dripping blood, making a nice trail.

Cops show up...trail blood....catch both Zombies.... day saved by Hero Badger Mountain Charlie. Now he's gotta tell his wife how sorry he is hitting her candelabra, but he's got a badge of Honor on his trusty BSS. The End.

Big (what's got his tongue firmly planted in his cheek) Jake

Pretty much the way it happened, Big Jake. But you left out the part about the damsel in distress.

AND the candelabra was not silver but silver paint over wood. It was made by Fred Revere who lives over in Brewster. I got it for her (Mrs. Badger) one year when I was over there fishing. Actually I used it to light the tent at night, but always the sensitive and caring one, I told her I got it for her.

Zombies, and guns. a scratches .. oh my. lol..

Archived