SASS Wire Forum

I have come again, to lay my problems on the alter

OK Badger,here's what ya need to do. Package your BSS up real good and send it to Paladins Scratch and Dent Repair Center. Over the course of several years I will carefully evaluate the extent of damage done and lay out a course of action to correct this scratch. This will require many weekends taking the gun outdoors for visual inspection and of course verifying that the firearm is mechanically sound. At the end that time I will return it to you and by then,you will have forgotten about the scratch and welcome it back into your safe. Please notify me of your decision

as soon as possible. :lol:

OK Badger,here's what ya need to do. Package your BSS up real good and send it to Paladins Scratch and Dent Repair Center. Over the course of several years I will carefully evaluate the extent of damage done and lay out a course of action to correct this scratch. This will require many weekends taking the gun outdoors for visual inspection and of course verifying that the firearm is mechanically sound. At the end that time I will return it to you and by then,you will have forgotten about the scratch and welcome it back into your safe. Please notify me of your decision

as soon as possible. :lol:

That sounds like a great idea. :)

That sounds like a great idea. :)

I am tapping my foot.. where are my photos? lol

I am tapping my foot.. where are my photos? lol

[/quote

Yull be tappin' them tootsies fer a long time...Badger dont post no stinkin' photos,

as you kin tell by that old, old post office pic he uses as an avatar. :rolleyes:

Don't cuss me like dat !!!

Been called alot of things in my time, but knowlegeable shore as hell aint one of'em !!!!!

Don't cuss me like dat !!!

Been called alot of things in my time, but knowlegeable shore as hell aint one of'em !!!!!

But Hawk, every person holds the key to some knowledge that is denied to the rest of us.

Come on Hawk. Bet you been called a smart somethin!

Shore have !!

Been called a smarta*% a time or tree.............

But never in all my broned days have I been call a name like dat !!!!!

Muet.. in french... and in Lakota.. gnaye is as close as I can get, but the language is hard for me, course what isn't.. lol

Archived