SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Possie for Cottonmouth Sue

Sad but not unexpected news. Cottonmouth Sue lost her battle with breast cancer today at 2 PM. She had been under Hospice care for 10 days. She passed surrounded by her family. Her daughters Donna and Dixie were here and my son Matt aka Side Show Harvey Wayne was here from Colorado. We want to thank everyone for their cards, prayers, flowers and postive thoughts. It was a great comfort for her to know so many good people were praying for her. Her service will be sometime this week. I will post more information when I can.

Thanks

CC

Virginia Crick aka Cottonmouth Sue, my spouse of 30 years, best friend and shooting partner is very much in need of your prayers and good thoughts. Virginia's ten year battle with breast cancer is coming to an end.

She had a relapse on New Years day 2011 and has had a tough time since then. Virginia's health has kept us from attending the Millbrook Wrangles monthly matches in Hill City. We hadn't shot there since last Summer. She did get to shoot the Sandhill Regulators Fast & Furious match on Memorial Weekend 2011.

Thank you very much

Rod Crick

aka Cimarron Charlie

Heavenly Father, physician of our souls and bodies, Who have sent Your only-begotten Son and our Lord Jesus Christ to heal every sickness and infirmity, visit and heal also Your servant Virginia from all physical and spiritual ailments through the grace of Your Christ. Grant hher patience in this sickness, strength of body and spirit, and recovery of health. Lord, You have taught us through Your word to pray for each other that we may be healed. I pray, heal Your servant Virginia and grant to her the gift of complete health. For You are the source of healing and to You I give glory, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

O Lord our God, Who by a word alone did heal all diseases, Who did cure the kinswoman of Peter, You Who chastise with pity and heal according to Your goodness; Who are able to put aside every sickness and infirmity, do You Yourself, the same Lord, grant aid to Your servant Virginia and cure her of every sickness of which she is grieved; and send down upon her Your great mercy, and if it be Your will, give to her health and a complete recovery; for You are the Physician of our souls and bodies, and to You do we send up Glory: to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Both now and forever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Lord, Jesus Christ, Who suffered and died for our sins that we may live, if during our life we have sinned in word, deed or thought forgive us in Your goodness and love. All our hope we put in You; protect your servant Virginia from all evil. We submit to Your will and into Your hands we commend our souls and bodies. For a Christian end to our lives, peaceful, without shame and suffering, and for a good account before the awesome judgment seat of Christ, we pray to you O Lord. Bless us, be merciful to us and grant us life eternal. Amen.

Prayers up from Texas for Sue and for you and the rest of the family and friends.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Charlie and Sue:

Our prayers are for you tonight.

MG & CJ

Sue and Charlie, my prayers are up for you from Texas.

It is my prayer that you will feel God's peace in an extraordinary way as you prepare to move into a new chapter of each of your lives.

I know if you are asking for prayers then you are a believer so things really will be better for Sue and for you too some day but there will be a few rough trails to follow. When you get lonely give your pards a call, they will help get you through these tough times.

God blessed you with 30+ years with you wife, He will sustain you while you are apart and He will again bless you two together in eternity. She'll be waiting on the far side banks of the Jordan, smiling, calling your name.

These are tough times, hospice is a tough period to go through.

God's peace and blessings.

Prayers on the way pardner.

God bless you both!

QDG

Sad but not unexpected news. Cottonmouth Sue lost her battle with breast cancer today at 2 PM. She had been under Hospice care for 10 days. She passed surrounded by her family. Her daughters Donna and Dixie were here and my son Matt aka Side Show Harvey Wayne was here from Colorado. We want to thank everyone for their cards, prayers, flowers and postive thoughts. It was a great comfort for her to know so many good people were praying for her. Her service will be sometime this week. I will post more information when I can.

Thanks

CC

Virginia Crick aka Cottonmouth Sue, my spouse of 30 years, best friend and shooting partner is very much in need of your prayers and good thoughts. Virginia's ten year battle with breast cancer is coming to an end.

She had a relapse on New Years day 2011 and has had a tough time since then. Virginia's health has kept us from attending the Millbrook Wrangles monthly matches in Hill City. We hadn't shot there since last Summer. She did get to shoot the Sandhill Regulators Fast & Furious match on Memorial Weekend 2011.

Thank you very much

Rod Crick

aka Cimarron Charlie

bump with additional information

Sad news indeed. Our prayers and condolences.

Blackwater and Schoolmarm

My heartfelt condolences.

Prayers up for you and yours, Charlie.

My heartfelt sympathies and condolences to your family for your loss.

Dan

Archived