SASS Wire Forum

Garden party

Grizzly Dave

Now Grizz......Ya know my confuseor will not let me git on U-Tube, Facebook or Twitter..............

Not dat I sayin I want to git on der..................................

Just sayin...........

Ricky has always been one of my favorites...There was a time in has live were he was not excepted for growing up and found himself drowning in booze & drugs The song Garden Party is about his coming to grips with his life and in the end he was sober...I had seen him sober & stoned...when he was on tour sober you never saw a entertainer more humble or who would spend more time with his fans after a show ...he would sit until the last fan was gone....His sons are the same way I have seen them a few times and they have always been humble too...They are on tour now and if you like Ricky's music see there Ricky Nelson Remembered show...

http://www.thenelsonbrothers.com/gigdates.html

My older sisters loved Elvis and ricky.. me not so much.. True confession.. I was 10 years younger.. lol.. and my hero will always be cowboys.

I saw the power, the faith, the humor, the sense of family in my father.. stars never got in my eyes. Sure I enjoy good music.. and sure I have stars I like to watch.. and yeah.. I look, after all I am human and I a female after all.. but looking is one thing.. And loving with all your heart is another.. Hard to be so interested in stars to me.. but he did have a nice voice .. not so good looking to me though.. he was a ahhhhhhhh hollyweird to me..

Archived