SASS Wire Forum

Hartland Westerns TV Collection

I'm contemplating selling my Hartland Western Rider collection of TV western stars. There are 21 different figures, all complete. Anyone that is familiar on these figures would know instantly their rareities, and collectible. They are at present stored safely. Would like to sell as a lot below, way below value. If any interest I will post them here.I just want to see if there is enough interest to qualify removing them from storage. They are presently valued, and even at E-Bay total of these are going above 5700.00, asking 4000.00 Still interested?

They consist of:

2 Lone Rangers on standing and rearing Silver (Brace Beemer and the Clayton Moore

2 Roy Rogers, standing and rearing Trigger

TONTO, Dale Evans, Bullet, Seth Adams, Cheyenne, Tom Jeffords, Cochise, The Rebel (rare), Rifleman, Hobie Gilman, Paladdin, Jim Hardie, Annie Oakley, Matt Dillon, Wyatt Earp, Large Western Champ, and Miniature version of Cheyenne

While your thinking about this nice colection check this out . This all the old cowboys. worth the time sit back and enjoy. http://www.oldfortyfives.com/thoseoldwesterns.htm Tinker and good luck with your sell. maybe you'll change your mine.

While your thinking about this nice colection check this out . This all the old cowboys. worth the time sit back and enjoy. http://www.oldfortyfives.com/thoseoldwesterns.htm Tinker and good luck with your sell. maybe you'll change your mine.

I've thought about it. There are only 4 main TV westerns that are needed to complete this collection. But I no longer have the room to display them and they have been the last 4 years in storage, still paying insurance on them. Time to let them go. I can consign the collection, but the hassle isn't worth it. MT

Archived