SASS Wire Forum

I have fallen in love...

Deja Vous

Oh my gosh,.,. Be still my heart.. lol I didn't think it would ever happen again.. but here it is.. lol

http://tucson.craigslist.org/reb/2465867784.html

http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/reb/2397768567.html

http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/reb/2397735240.html

Okay fine they are not all log.. but a times... I drift to price.. pretty cool.. huh??

Oh my gosh,.,. Be still my heart.. lol I didn't think it would ever happen again.. but here it is.. lol

Okay fine they are not all log.. but a times... I drift to price.. pretty cool.. huh??

Could be a tough commute, however.

But hey, I got a little dream place tucked back in my pea brain over in Eastern Wash.

So who am I to talk. :)

Could be a tough commute, however.

But hey, I got a little dream place tucked back in my pea brain over in Eastern Wash.

So who am I to talk. :)

lol.. nope.. I will retire in AZ.. For now CA is the place for my Dad. I could transfer, my old boss is in AZ,... but my Dad is 91, so I am needed here first.. My life is second at this point. Not a big deal, we all do it... our lives are second to our spouses or our children or our parents.. it is what people do. But Dreams keep us going.. and my dream are in AZ... now.. how can I move my firends over there.. lol... I have family there...

Oooooh, if only I could find work in Arizona.........

......I'd steal one of those away from ya!

:ph34r:

Oooooh, if only I could find work in Arizona.........

......I'd steal one of those away from ya!

:ph34r:

Stop it darn you.. I am looking first thing tomorrow for a new job.. with my company lol.. nah.. I am here for a while anyhow. Sorry y'all you have to put up with me a bit longer.. but hey leave a bread crumb trail to AZ cuz i am coming soon.. lol.. VD.. and Cindy... I will be hot on your trail.. you are couple that I love to hang out with.. so cool.. you just have to know them.. VD tells it like it is.. and Cindy, well she is the sughar in the family.. lol.. okay find.. sugar.. lol

Truth is that it is hard for me to tell it like it is.. but hey VD knows what I thing.. so does his bride.. lol.. Great folks to shoot with and be pals with .. the whole darn family is.. and their friends are pretty cool too.. DV..

Pretty sweet! Up here the median price (even after the apocalypse of 2008) is over 350K, so seeing a real house below

100K is a bit of a shock.

I was stationed at Luke AFB in 73 & 74, and it was as hot as Hades front porch back then - not sure I could

adjust, and my beautiful bride is sure she won't! The Mediterranean beauties are that way - doncha know!

Good luck with the house hunting - I do that a lot as well, anticipating retirement in a few years or so . . . .

SC

Miz Deja,

I think you should just go ahead an' jump on the one you like the best. Wish I could just buy one for you.

I'm partial to the third one. I have always liked A-Frame designs, and would love to have one set on a hillside surrounded by woods. Not so much near a golf course though... I have to say, the log house is pretty nice too!

Slim, you need to get up to the Colorado territory some time. We seem to share the same sick and twisted sense of humor much of the time. :D

Working on that my friend, definitely working on that. ;)

And as far as sick and twisted, I'd venture a guess that what we see of each other here on the Wire is only HALF as sick and twisted as in real life. :lol:

Nice places but I gotta have a little elbow room once I step outside.

Don't mind neighbors within rifle shot range but much closer gives me the drizzlies. :lol:

Don't mind neighbors within rifle shot range but much closer gives me the drizzlies. :lol:

D'Accord - if I don't have room to swing a cat (o'nine tails) then I feel too cramped to stay . . . .

SC

Pretty sweet! Up here the median price (even after the apocalypse of 2008) is over 350K, so seeing a real house below

100K is a bit of a shock.

I was stationed at Luke AFB in 73 & 74, and it was as hot as Hades front porch back then - not sure I could

adjust, and my beautiful bride is sure she won't! The Mediterranean beauties are that way - doncha know!

Good luck with the house hunting - I do that a lot as well, anticipating retirement in a few years or so . . . .

SC

Ahhhh Dreams.. loll it is what life is made for?? lol

Miz Deja,

I think you should just go ahead an' jump on the one you like the best. Wish I could just buy one for you.

Big50... Dreaming is fine for now.. no one needs to buy me a thing.. God gives me dreams... all I have to do is spin, rock, and dream.. and I am fine.. thanks .. you are very kind..

Dreams are a good thing, however, is Arizona ready for a Hot Brass pole Dancer to take up residency? :lol:

Let's buy it and make it a time share. All the cowboys could have time in Arizona. Any shooting clubs around there? that would just make it real sweet.

Russ

Wowl.. lol... I need to go bu;y a sleeping bag.. how many will be there on one darn night? lol

Gotta admit when I saw the topic I thought she had a gun she wanted to buy.

I think her rifle acts up cuz it's lonely.

My Miz Demeaner acts up because it has to put up with me.. lol...

That is a pretty place. Not to be a kill-Joy but I pray it's still there. Much of that area is gone with the fire!

Are you telling me JJJ's has burned the darn place down with gas ?? lol.. Long story.. lol

I'm partial to the third one. I have always liked A-Frame designs, and would love to have one set on a hillside surrounded by woods. Not so much near a golf course though... I have to say, the log house is pretty nice too!

Not much for golf, but the carts are fun.. Course they hate it when I PEEL out.. on the greens.. lol. A Frames are cool.. so are swiss styles.. but I love the logs..

I saw the topic and thought she was talking about ME. :blush:

Hmm he is so vain.. lol... if you were a gun, then yeah,.. .lol

Bobbers... I was going to ask you to come clean up the riff raft that built too close .. lol..

Dreams are a good thing, however, is Arizona ready for a Hot Brass pole Dancer to take up residency? :lol:

AZ loved me.. lol... I use to live there .. but not one guy over there offered me a gun like "CURELY COLE' did.. lol.. Curleys.. I can't help my self you know that, right? lol

Are you telling me JJJ's has burned the darn place down with gas ?? lol.. Long story.. lol

Was that the METROLINK that just passed over me?

As I was down from the BUS that hit me yesterday....

The log cabin on craigs list is cool....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I likes the first and third ones especially... they appeal to my whimsical nature. ^_^

Here's the li'l scatter I just bought... Hardpan's Cottage :rolleyes:

Was that the METROLINK that just passed over me?

As I was down from the BUS that hit me yesterday....

The log cabin on craigs list is cool....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

yep.. with the bear... still considering the cold.. hmmm hot tea, bear rug and hours to spend on here driving my Metro Bus over you because of the cigar photos.. lol.. hmmmm I am thinking. ... lol

<SNIP>

By the way - in the spirit of full disclosure - I need to point out that I've had that happen to me a couple of evenings as well,

but by morning the swelling is usually gone and I get over it.

Shadow Catcher

By the way - in the spirit of full disclosure - I need to point out that I've had that happen to me a couple of evenings as well,

but by morning the swelling is usually gone and I get over it.

Shadow Catcher

You are not getting off this easy.. lol.. Tell us the story please brother Shaddow.. ya know Deja loves like a sister.. lol

I likes the first and third ones especially... they appeal to my whimsical nature. ^_^

Here's the li'l scatter I just bought... Hardpan's Cottage :rolleyes:

Very nice.. and yep you are whimsical... you look very happy standing in front of your "hideout" .. lol

This reminds of me of House Hunters on HGTV. They show the folks lookin at 3 houses and then they pick one. We watch and decide which one we think they'll pick. We're sooooooo lame. :lol::lol:

Archived