SASS Wire Forum

My Grandson

Swift Stoney 49735

I got my grandson for the week and yesterday, day 1, we were at the range. After about an hour of practice this is what he was doing.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QThNjtimexE

If he only lived closer I believe he could develop into quite a cowboy shooter.

I believe he can go a long way in cowboy action. You gotta find a way to get him more often and take him to a match and let him try it. Take care of that Grandson, Grandkids are great. somoditbe *7*

Kid Sackett

Good point Boyd, the little devil took them off at the loading table while talking with his grandmother and forgot to put them back on and I missed it when he came to the line. Last night as we were dry firing in the shop he got off 4 dummy rounds in the 97 in 5.0 seconds. We shoot in Columbia SC this Saturday and he says he wants to use the 97 instead of the SxS because he is quicker with it. I told him his muscle memory was not sufficiently developed with the 97 and he could expect some fumbles when under the timer. Since he is 14 however, I have no sense and he will press on with his plan. I just patiently wait for him to discover what I have told him and laugh when he figures it out. Needless to say, we have a lot of fun together.

Swifty

You have a champion in the making. I don't mean to be a downer but, it looked like the second revolver came out of the holster cocked. My have looked that way because of the camera angle. Better to catch bad habits eariy. I wish my grand kids lived close enough that I could share the SASS experiance with them. Your one lucky grand pa.

Wif :D

Archived