SASS Wire Forum

Holy Terror

Guest Evil Roy

Guest Evil Roy

Congrats to my granddaughter Holy Terror for shooting a great match and for supporting SASS. This is the only CAS match she gets to shoot for the year and she was 7th overall, clean match, Top Woman and won the Top Gun shootout overall. I am very proud of her.

Evil Roy

Congrats to my granddaughter Holy Terror for shooting a great match and for supporting SASS. This is the only CAS match she gets to shoot for the year and she was 7th overall, clean match, Top Woman and won the Top Gun shootout overall. I am very proud of her.

Evil Roy

Congratulations also from MT and BlueJeans. Sorry to hear its the only CAS match this year for her, we know she has a busy schedule. Hope to have the pleasure of shooting with her again. MT

I bet that I brag to as many people in and out of SASS about your grand daughter as you do! She is a true treasure to the sport and a really lovely young woman. :wub:

My schedule didn't allow me the luxury of watching the shootout, but I was driving away thinking how cool it would be if she won it. :D

DOUBLE COOL! Thanks for the post, ER!

I had a chance to meet your granddaughter at the NRA meetings in Pittsburgh. While most of the crowd in the Glock booth lined up to get a picture taken with some grumpy old fart ( R Lee Ermy) I had the chance to spend about 15 minutes talking with Randi, what a classy young lady. Her star is still on the rise and the future for her is unlimited.

Evil Roy

And Proud you should be.

She wandered into camp Saturday, and I must say that not only is she a great competator,

but she is a fine young woman. You are both more than welcome at the Coffee Clan's camp.

Coffee

Holy Terror is an absolute champion. She has worked hard at everything to achieve her goals. Nice to have her out there in the shooting industry. Holy Terror is a great example of what our fantastic shooting sport is all about.

Two Sons

I believe HT is the only 'Lady' that can go head to head with any of the 'boys' in a SASS shooting event and come out ahead. She is a delightful force to be reckoned with. A great ambassador to the shooting world. I hope she is "Team SASS" first and "Team Glock" second. Her call.

Blastmaster

Courtesy of Dutch Bear from Holland, here is the EOT 2011 SHOOTOFF

http://www.youtube.com/user/cowboyactionBear

What an unfailingly pleasant young woman, and a terrific competitor. I know she doesn''t shoot SASS matches much any more, but it took her one day to shake the rust off, then WOW! Blaze of glory!

Cheers,

FJT

Watching HT shoot the Top Gun Shoot off CLEAN 4 times in a row (10 rifle, 5 revolver on the Texas Star, then 5 revolver on the tombstone rack and then the SG Stop plate) was AMAZING to watch. She beat ALL comers male and female in the end. Proof that no matter who you are you can't shoot faster then she does with no misses!! A cute young girl who who has matured into a beautiful young woman. An honor to know and a pleasure to watch. A better spokesperson for the shooting sports does not exist!! NINE Overall Ladies World Championships!!! Not only unmatched, but unrivaled :excl:

Archived