SASS Wire Forum

Sweet Sister Kit

Blackwater 53393

Way to go Kit!!

Congratulations to a new World Champion and all around great little cowgirl! :wub:

Hope the new hat will still fit! :lol:

Way to go Kit!!

Congratulations to a new World Champion and all around great little cowgirl! :wub:

Hope the new hat will still fit! :lol:

We'll squeeze her head in it one way or 'nuther! :P Good job Kit! We're proud of ya. Wear that buckle with pride Sister!

Kit is yet another fine example of one of our fine youth, with wonderful parents that makes us all proud to consider them part of our family. Oh, and Kit is from my home (at least where I went to high school), Rogers, Arkansas which is also home to Daisy B.B. Gun. Man, oh man, I'm gonna be able to get into name dropping big time! Way to go Kit!

A'right, Kit!

and that IS a cool hat!

Hey Sis!! Hatfield sends his congrats as well! :)

Thanks ya'll!! I totally think it was the hat Blackwater!!! Took me 2 years to make her make a decision and she finally chose you and Hatfield to create one for her now expanding head! HA! We jumped into the truck to head for the motel on Tuesday when she got it.....and from the back seat we hear this demure voice say, "I love my hat..." I stopped dead in my tracks and had to look at her face...the dimples were all the way through her little face!!! It was outstanding!! I am soooo grateful to you both my darlins!!! Cant wait to give you a monster squeeze at the Open!

Slick....That's just tooooo funny man!!!

She's already makin plans for next year...that tell ya anything! :)

Archived