SASS Wire Forum

tactical rails for the SxS

Cabalero Chuck

This just made it onto the pages of info covering the latest accessories for guns in general.

Sure, even though there seems as if there would be no chance of using it for the "Game" , there is the fact that at least this article mentions cowboys and thier ol' Stevens double barrels in the same breath.

I figured that it would jump start some lively conversation here on the 'Wire.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/the-laserlyte-quad-rail-for-double-barrel-shotguns-adp-zk

Interesting concept. I've seen the Stoeger "Double Defense" with the rails on it. Thought it was pretty cool, if nothing else. Without bringing up a debate, I think a SxS does make a reasonable home defense weapon.

As for the accessory, I'm not sure I would want a "gangster grip" hanging off the bottom of my shotgun, or even what purpose it would serve on a SxS.

A sxs can be a very viable home defense tool. Especially if the user is familiar with the action . That Stoeger Defense is pretty tough in the right hands...

GG

A sxs can be a very viable home defense tool. Especially if the user is familiar with the action . That Stoeger Defense is pretty tough in the right hands...

GG

I've contemplated getting one, but lately it seems I have more firearms going out the door than coming in. :huh:

Archived