SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Slick's Sharp Shooter

Well done, kiddo! And equal congratulations to Sass E. Miss for her 2nd place in Junior Girl. Both Georgia peaches, you both done us proud!

You do realize that your granddaddies ain't gonna shut up for at least a year, don't you? :rolleyes:

Way to go girl!! :)

Well done, kiddo! And equal congratulations to Sass E. Miss for her 2nd place in Junior Girl. Both Georgia peaches, you both done us proud!

You do realize that your granddaddies ain't gonna shut up for at least a year, don't you? :rolleyes:

HA! I got to RO for SSS on the Wild Bunch match. Her Granddaddie may never be the same... thought he was going to pull his smile back over his head more than once.

What a SWEEEETIE! My gosh, I forgot to get an autograph! :wub: I hope y'all will send me a picture that you took in front of my booth in the big tent!

It was a pure pleasure to meet and shoot with you all. What a lovely family and a tribute to our sport.

Say Slick's Sharp Shooter really fast three times...I tried and sounded like I had been drinkin since breakfast.

Congratulations on your great shoot at EOT....we are proud of you!!

Archived