SASS Wire Forum

Ten great years of Madd Mike

Shooting Bull

Reading the scores it looks like Madd Mike took 2nd in Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter. That makes a top ten finish at EoT in 10 DIFFERENT categories. What an incredible feat. Way to go my friend. I know how hard you worked for this and I know how rough it's been, especially that last couple of years. Now relax for a while and realize you finally did it. Great job. ;)

WOW! And a first TOP TEN in a first NEW category Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter! Glad to finally meet you, MM. Congratulations! Well deserved!

Ya know, you would think such an accomplishment would warrant the Wild Bunch to allow ole Madd Mike FREE entry into the next EOT!

What he has done is short of phenomenal, especially considering the competition every year.

Congratulations good buddy!

..........Widder

Ya know, you would think such an accomplishment would warrant the Wild Bunch to allow ole Madd Mike FREE entry into the next EOT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What he has done is short of phenomenal, especially considering the competition every year. :excl:

Congratulations good buddy! :excl:

..........Widder

Yeah but he wore a pink thong while shooting a couple of those categories! :lol:

just kidding ya Mike! Well done!!

Is this like the "Ultimate Category Shopping Challenge?"

Just kidding... shooting in the 10 of any category is awesome... doing in such varied requirements is some kinda mastery!

Way to go MM! Mike came up and shot with us a few years ago and really put on a show. It was cool to watch him blazin' away with both those pistolas out! He's a great ambassador for our game too.

Good job Pardner!

Four Bucks

Archived