SASS Wire Forum

Tex Fiddler...

Phantom, SASS #54973

Thanks Phantom. Evil Roy had a bad broken pistol problem on the first stage, and then put on one of the (if not the) greatest comebacks in the history of the sport. I barely hung on. I have had enough excitement for at least the next few weeks..

-tex fiddler

Hey Tex,

I saw the scores and you're right. It sure was an awesome comeback, but the "W" is still on your side of the ledger. Congratulations World Champ!!

Evil Roy is a great shooter, and did nearly stage an amazing comeback. But practice, training, meticuluous preparation, a keen eye and a cool head are all necessary ingredients to bring home a win, and Tex, you demonstrated just that. And none of this is an accident - this ain't his first buckle, folks!

I got to hold the timer. Tex is one cool pistolero!

Cheers,

FJT

Missed ya, Phantom!

Congratulations Tex! Are you still shooting .45s? That would make your win twice as sweet.

I don't think Tex shoots anything else.

Congrats to you Tex for shooting a solid, clean, and smart match.

Evil Roy

VERY classy, Gene. And BTW....one helluva comeback!! I'm sure you've disected the scores, but Stage 4 was the difference. You two were .36 seconds and 4 rank points apart. I don't think it could have been closer.

Congrats Tex!

It's great to see you at the top of your game with a well earned championship! Your consistency and dedication to the sport is truly monumental!

Congrats again!

Nate

Archived