SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to JAMES SAMUEL PIKE!

Fireball #7709 Life

Great Shootin', Pike! We're all proud of you. You're a good friend, a great help on the posse, and a shooter everyone should strive to emulate. We love ya, man!

Annabelle Bransford & Rowdy Bill

Pike congrats on your win at EOT. It is a pleasure to watch you compete. It takes more then winning to make a champ and you have what it takes!!!!!

Tom Payne

Great Job Pike,Congratulations

Mr. Pike it was a pleasure to finally meet you. My hats off to you pard you shot an awesome match... Well done cowboy! Let's do this again sometime say about 3 years! lol Oh I almost forgot if you ever need me to inflict any pain on Hells Comin just let me know and I will gitter done for you...

Best,

AZ Redneck

A great shooter and a great person!

Congrats, JSP, nice shooting and being an all around good cowboy, my pleasure to know you and to have shot with you back in Yankeeland.

Hats off to you pard,

TB

Great job Pike! And was 2nd OVERALL to boot!!! That really shows what consistency will do for ya. Well deserved for a great shooter and an even greater person. It was a pleasure shooting with you and the whole gang on Posse 21. We had a blast! Tequila Trish really appreciated all the help you and Rowdy gave her. It made her match. :D

After reading all these glowing accolades, it's difficult to add anything that hasn't already been said...so I'll just add that we who know you are EXTREEMLY proud of you, and proud to know you!!!

One GIANT ATTABOY for Pike!!!!!!!!!!

Brett

Archived