SASS Wire Forum

Heads up Michigan shooters.

At the July, Rockford Regulator match we are shooting six full stages! So bring enough ammo to get the job done.

Also we will draw for a clean match award for the May and June matches. I can tell you that the stages will be fast shooting and put action in Cowboy Action Shooting.

Hope to see you there.

KQ

At the July, Rockford Regulator match we are shooting six full stages! So bring enough ammo to get the job done.

Also we will draw for a clean match award for the May and June matches. I can tell you that the stages will be fast shooting and put action in Cowboy Action Shooting.

Hope to see you there.

KQ

I'm looking forward to shooting with you'all!

Spittoon

Glad to hear that you like the sight Black Tom! But I am more happy to hear that you and your better half will be visiting us next weekend. I hope that we can do dinner while you guys are in town??? :)

I think that we will be having a good time. Six full, fast and furious stages to amp up the fun factor this month. :D

Spittoon, if you need some tips on where to stay and where to get the best steak in town be sure to give me a call. I will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Ketchum

Heee Haaa..Ketchup.. Did ya say "SIX FULL STAGES".. :o Oh My I best get ta loadin.. :o

Heee Haaa..TOON You can put your Grin on now .. :D You will be havein the most fun ya can have with your clothes on.. :rolleyes:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. DID YOU SAY "SIX FULL STAGES"????? :unsure: Does that mean at least another 10 pistol, 10 rifle, and 4 plus shotgun rounds.. :o OH My I gota get loadin.. ;)

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. DID YOU SAY "SIX FULL STAGES"????? :unsure: Does that mean at least another 10 pistol, 10 rifle, and 4 plus shotgun rounds.. :o OH My I gota get loadin.. ;)

Hey Mingo, don't worry, if you run out of bammo you can use some of my "Puff Ting" loads! :P

Lookin forward to it Ketchum Quick, the more stages the better. Now we have folks comin from outta state to shoot with us? Lookin forward to seein Black Tom & Short Fused Ruby again, & welcome Spittoon.

WEEEEEEE DOGGIES!!!!!! Shaping up to be a good one. Good weather, six full stages, outta state shooters, wow. Only thing that would make it better would be if Crazy Mango would come out of the closet and admit that he wants some .38's.

WEEEEEEE DOGGIES!!!!!! Shaping up to be a good one. Good weather, six full stages, outta state shooters, wow. Only thing that would make it better would be if Crazy Mango would come out of the closet and admit that he wants some .38's.

[/quote

Heee Haaa DOOTS..Ya but there such a stigma shootin Poof-Tinkers.. :huh: I'd have ta change my alias ta : Mild Mango with Sugar.. :huh:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

as long as he doesn;t show up in pink panties...:blink: .....:lol:

Hmmmmm. He ain.t called 'CRAZY' Mingo for nothin' I guess!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Ketchup..Are you Sure that we are shootin "SIX FULL STAGES".. :huh: Will we have ta start early or end later in the day.. :mellow: Man I can't believe we are shootin "SIX FULL STAGES".. :o

Heee Haaa Ketchup..Are you Sure that we are shootin "SIX FULL STAGES".. :huh: Will we have ta start early or end later in the day.. :mellow: Man I can't believe we are shootin "SIX FULL STAGES".. :o

Spoke with Deuce yesterday - he assured that it is indeed 'SIX FULL STAGES"....

What am I missing here? A bunch of Wolverines about to pee their pants over the thought of shooting "SIX FULL STAGES!!!" and be sure to bring enough ammo. What do you normally shoot?

I can't think of a match around here that is less than six stages and some are seven.

What am I missing here? A bunch of Wolverines about to pee their pants over the thought of shooting "SIX FULL STAGES!!!" and be sure to bring enough ammo. What do you normally shoot?

I can't think of a match around here that is less than six stages and some are seven.

It's not the SIX stages in itself that is the big deal - it's the fact that the town of Liberty is growing and ever improving. The area that used to be a 'shotgun only' stage is now going to be a regular stage...Some folks around like that kind of change.

But hey - Your welcome to come on up and 'pee' your pants if want too....knock yourself out :rolleyes:

It's not the SIX stages in itself that is the big deal - it's the fact that the town of Liberty is growing and ever improving. The area that used to be a 'shotgun only' stage is now going to be a regular stage...Some folks around like that kind of change.

But hey - Your welcome to come on up and 'pee' your pants if want too....knock yourself out :rolleyes:

It's a bit far for six stages, even "full" ones, but I will see you at Range Wars-made about eight of those so far.

BTW, are you familiar with the Michigan Sweep? Three hits, two misses, then you drop your gun. :lol:

It's a bit far for six stages, even "full" ones, but I will see you at Range Wars-made about eight of those so far.

BTW, are you familiar with the Michigan Sweep? Three hits, two misses, then you drop your gun. :lol:

I reckon we will have the 'pissing' match at Range War then :lol:

Be good out there pard! ;)

I reckon we will have the 'pissing' match at Range War then :lol:

Be good out there pard! ;)

Hey, I hope you boys from Michigan and Ohio don't think you can pee your pants better then us pards from Indiana! We'll show ya, you can count on it. :P

Spittoon

Hey, I hope you boys from Michigan and Ohio don't think you can pee your pants better then us pards from Indiana! We'll show ya, you can count on it. :P

Spittoon

Oh heck pard! Let's just hose 'em all down together :blink: ..... :lol:

Heee Haaa.. Did I hear somebody say we will be shootin "SIX FULL STAGES" this week at Rockford in the town of Liberty.. :D

Heee Haaa .. Buffy.. come on up and join us.. We'll show ya a good time.. :D I'll introdeuce ya to the town's Mayor, Hoot :o Maybe we'll shoot a HOOT SWEEP.. ;)

Heee Haaa..TOON.. I told ya ,I told ya.. Put the Grin on,its startin already :lol: and you ain't got here YET!!!!!!! :P

Spittoon

Just so you don't get the wrong idea Spittoon, we really don't have pissing contests at Rockford. Pissing side matches may be an Ohio thing but at Rockford, if you feel the need, we have an outhouse for that and if you can't control it wear your depends. :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like we will have a at least a few out of state shooters this match. If the weather stays on our sides. It should be a great time.

KQ

Just so you don't get the wrong idea Spittoon, we really don't have pissing contests at Rockford. Pissing side matches may be an Ohio thing but at Rockford, if you feel the need, we have an outhouse for that and if you can't control it wear your depends. :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like we will have a at least a few out of state shooters this match. If the weather stays on our sides. It should be a great time.

KQ

Darn, I thought I actually had a chance to finally win at something :D

Dang!! jes crawled out frum under my rock and seez it's a rainin' <_<

No worry though, forecast is for only 10 - 30% chance tomorrow, really slim... :D

We're gonna have a great 6 stage shoot....all pards welcome :)

Seeya at Liberty,

hOOt :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Ketchup ..Are you really sure we're shootin "SIX FULL STAGES" :D

Thanks to the Rockford Regulators ...had a great time. Hoot Hamilton and Ketchum Quick put on a good show as well as all those that work behind the scenes to make it happen. Nice to see Spittoon otool again...

GG

Archived