SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russ N. Hound #

Guns for sale

I have three guns for sale.

First is a 1887 IAC shotgun 12 guage. 18 inch barrel. Stock gun. Nice looking gun.I bought it and just never got the chance to shoot it. Sold PF. Thanks folks

1887a

1887b

AWA Lightening. Top of the line rifle in 45LC. Always shoot good. $950 plus ship

AWA1

AWA2

AWA3

1876 Centennial in 45-60. Cimmarron model. Shoots great. Will include dies and some loaded ammo and empty cases. $1200 plus ship.

1876 a

1876 b

1876c

I just am not able to shoot much right now due to family health situations. I am hanging on to main guns and some extras. These are nice guns and someone needs to be enjoying them.

Thanks for looking

Russ

Can't get the pic. to open.

I love that 45-70,Nice gun. Wish I had the gold.

1876 Centennial in 45-70.

Thanks for looking

Russ

Please clarify - It could be .45-60 or .45-75, but it's not a .45-70.

Shows how much I know.

Your right J Bar, I was so busy getting the pics to work I missed my goof. It is a 45-60. I corrected the post.

Some days are better than others. LOL

Tex, you need to not spend so much money making your grips pretty. LOL

Worth every penny Russ and they were not that high,I Love them and so does everyone that see them.Thanks again.

'87 is a stock gun. Or at least that was my understanding when I bought it. Action works smooth. Never tried to shoot it. I can go test it if you need me too. LOL

Russ

Russ,

Are you planning on going to GOA this year? I would be interested in the '87 if I could get you the money and then pick it up there???

Ketchum Quick

I am always around GOA. I do the awards and stuff. I can do that for you if you want. Even give you right of refusal if you don't like what you see. Let me know.

Russ

I am always around GOA. I do the awards and stuff. I can do that for you if you want. Even give you right of refusal if you don't like what you see. Let me know.

Russ

Russ,

I would like the 1887. Will PM ya for contact information. - EDITED - your PM box is full. I'd like to take the '87.

Ketchum

wayman129@gmail.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.