SASS Wire Forum

Sold

I have two sets of USFA pistols for sale. Both were shot about 1/2 year. I found that my big hands work better with a large grip so now I shoot Alchimista's and Bisleys. If not for the hand size issue I would be shooting these today.

Now that EOT is over I can be reached at via email at cmwilli@comcast.net, first email gets either set. I am generally only able to respond evenings. I will be heading out to Railhead this Friday. I am working on pictures and may have them up tonight.

Consecutive numbered pair of 5 1/2" USFA Rodeos in 38spl (came from Long Hunter with full race action jobs). Original boxes, matte blue. Very slight holster marks on barrel and cylinder. My guess is 95% condition. (changed from 97% due to the fact I added serration on the front sight)

$1150 pair my FFL to your FFL - 38'S SOLD

Consecutive numbered pair of 4 3/4" USFA Rodeos in 45LC (came from Long Hunter with full race action jobs). Original boxes, matte blue, Slight holster marks on ejector, barrel, and cylinder. My guess is 90% condition. (changed from 97% due to the fact I added serration on the front sight)

$1150 pair my FFL to your FFL - 38'S SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Photos now posted. Most of the bright areas are due to flash except normal holster wear on the end of the barrels and cylinders. These guns were shot for about 1/2 year.

45s are here

38s are Sold Pending Funds

To answer a question or two that have been sent to me several times.

1. Serrations are in this case very fine lines added to the rear of the front sight using a 40 lines per inch checkering file. The lines are fine enough that my digital camera is having trouble with them but I have added a photo to the album here in which you can just begin the see the lines. Click on the sight photo for the larger size and you will see the lines.

2. Serrations are legal. From page 6 of the SASS Shooters Handbook (Sights for all firearms):

• The back of the front sight may be serrated.

Thanx for all the interest. The 45's are still available.

Archived