SASS Wire Forum

Friday night party

Grizzly Dave

where is everyone??

I am here.. I was on the phone.. and I had a neighbor trying to stop by so the phone conversation was a good thing.... Enough. said.. i am in banking and we keep a secret.. lol. Pizza.. Sorry i am full.. I had garlic/ butter/ and eggs with peppers an onions.. faster than a steak .. lol

I'm an IT guy too, used to hate having to take the pager on my weekends, then again even when it wasn't my weekend they still called me as some of the others couldn't solve the problems.

Thankfully no longer in a place that involves that sort of thing.

Good night Grizzes.. you make us all smile.. wish I had your gift. ..hugs.. DV..

Hey Grizz

I do not have much planned for today , I am suppose to shoot tommarow , if I can get the PAIN kinda knocked down a little ,

They have not posted anything as to the side match yet .

I am going to pickup some fffg B/P to start working up some loads to go over to the DARKSIDE for a bit . I have some being delivered , so I have to be there , I would hate to tell someone I was going to do something , then not get it done .

CB

I'm gonna go visit the kids ham radio field day station, then home and clean up and go to a wedding and reception. Might just run those 200 cases I just got done cleaning thru the recap/resize, and belling dies and hand prime them, then they can sit with the other 400 or so cases I have ready for powder and lead. I'm out of lead.

Half thinking about going shooting tomorrow, but the match is 2+ hours away and it's supposed to get up to 95 out there tomorrow... I'll probably wimp out and not go.

Got tied up with some personal matters. :angry: DANGIT!! :angry::angry: Any leftovers? :unsure::P

Archived