SASS Wire Forum

SOLD***WTS: Kirkpatrick The "Idaho John" Rig

Ken K

Up for sale is an almost new Kirkpatrick The "Idaho John" Rig.

Size 34 waist, dark brown, belt & double strong holsters with .38 cartridge loops on belt and holsters.

Holsters are for 5-1/2" Vaqueros or Colt clone.

These are not cross draw .

Holsters are a slightly lighter shade of dark brown. I had never noticed it before till I took the photos. So I wanted to post that as well.

A lighter version shown on web site:

http://www.kirkpatrickleather.com/product/h_idaho.htm

$200 shipped Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box shipping.

Or make reasonable offer?

PHOTOS:

http://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=8d75dc5412791dde&page=browse&resid=8D75DC5412791DDE!225&type=5&Bpub=SDX.Photos&Bsrc=Photomail

KenK

Pictures of yours.

What is the length of belt from buckle to center hole??? Also, is the fit for the new style vaquero's and will the old model style meaning the bigger grip frame before they went to the smaller grip frame, also need the over all length of belt from belt hook to end of belt, trying all the options here LOL

All for now JD Trampas

What is the length of belt from buckle to center hole??? Also, is the fit for the new style vaquero's and will the old model style meaning the bigger grip frame before they went to the smaller grip frame, also need the over all length of belt from belt hook to end of belt, trying all the options here LOL

Buckle to end hole is 42"

total belt is 43"

Kirkpatrick listed it as 39" to center hole.

I had small insert leather moved so it sat better.

I am 34-35 waist it fits great this way. If you move it any more the belt won't touch on the ends.

I can e-mail photos?

All for now JD Trampas

can you email the pictures.

can you email the pictures.

You should have them.

Also I never noticed the slight different shade.

I bought them from Kirkpatrick as a set!!

Pretty pricy too!!

I will take photo without flash.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I have photos with the Birdshead Vaqueros in them, I do not have any New Vaqueros to show. But I had New Vaqueros and the fit much better than the old model "VAQUERO"

All for now JD Trampas

Archived