SASS Wire Forum

Pizza and stuff

Subdeacon Joe

Gonna give this dough a try:

Kneadless pizza dough

What you think you might want as toppings? I'm thinking simple. One with just a little pesto and some shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano. A few with red sauce and light cheese, maybe some mushrooms on one and one with pepperoni.

Also got some juniper brined picnic shoulders in the BBQ, and some nice brisket. Low and slow.

Mebbe some hot Italian sausage on one??

I'll be wantin soma' dat brisket too!! DROOOOOOOOOOOOL :P:wub:

I'm off work today, use it or lose it vacation time don't cha know. Need to run some errands this morning and then try to get some chores done, I'm bad about getting chores done.

I'll pick up take and bake pizza later, too lazy to make my own lately.

Grizz

Mebbe some hot Italian sausage on one??

I'll be wantin soma' dat brisket too!! DROOOOOOOOOOOOL :P:wub:

That's why I'm asking early, so I can get stuff when I make a store run. Meat won't be out for about another 8 hours. As I said, low and slow.

Hmmm....need cabbage for the slaw.

I got the slaw. You want carrots too? Sweet or sour or sommo' both? :P

I got the slaw. You want carrots too? Sweet or sour or sommo' both? :P

YES

What BMC said!

summa both.

Hey Joe, how bout some cheesy garlic bread?

Or how about some good garlic bread with cheese? :lol:

Sounds good. The dough needs a few more hours, per the recipe. Maybe use some of that for the garlic bread?

Tell ya wot. I make a killer cheese, garlic and herb bread. How 'bout I bring some of that. Ya wont the garlic and herbs in the bread dough or on the bread, under the butter?

Tell ya wot. I make a killer cheese, garlic and herb bread. How 'bout I bring some of that. Ya wont the garlic and herbs in the bread dough or on the bread, under the butter?

YES, YES, YES!

((pulls pizzas out of oven, slices them and puts the platters on the buffet.)))

There we go. One just pesto and Parmigiano-Reggiano, one Hawaiian Special, one with red sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. And one with hot Italian sausage.

The pork and brisket will be out in about half an hour.

Gonna give this dough a try:

Kneadless pizza dough

What you think you might want as toppings? I'm thinking simple. One with just a little pesto and some shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano. A few with red sauce and light cheese, maybe some mushrooms on one and one with pepperoni.

Also got some juniper brined picnic shoulders in the BBQ, and some nice brisket. Low and slow.

Toppings? I think the best is with just a touch extra tomato puree, then a smooth spreading of finely ground beef (pre-cooked and drained), a medium sprinkling of black olives, cheese, then bake until the bottom is medium brown. Serve hot, sprinkle with some parm cheese. :rolleyes:

It's hard to beat that.

AJ

Toppings? I think the best is with just a touch extra tomato puree, then a smooth spreading of finely ground beef (pre-cooked and drained), a medium sprinkling of black olives, cheese, then bake until the bottom is medium brown. Serve hot, sprinkle with some parm cheese. :rolleyes:

It's hard to beat that.

AJ

Hmmmmm.....kind of an "open face lasagna." Next week for sure...no ground beef around.

((slices brisket and piles it on platter. Pulls crisp skin off pork shoulders, cuts it, pulls chunks of pork off the bones, piles all of it onto second platter, sets both on buffet))

Dig in! And share that skin! Save some for the late comers.

Archived