SASS Wire Forum

How to fix your hair

Aunt Jen

Know what you mean. I just wear mine long and straight, seein as it's long and straight.

Mine is also long and straight. Or medium and straight? It just hangs there, and I tie it back. My alias is about a generic frontier character, an Aunt. So it's not pretty on purpose.

AJ

what about the ones on the bottom............of yer head? :blink:

How do I fix my hair? I only got two on the top of my head, so I lick my finger and stick 'em down. Hair fixed.

what about the ones on the bottom............of yer head? :blink:

They got a mind of they own, ah can't control them!

Know what you mean. I just wear mine long and straight, seein as it's long and straight.

Mine is also long and straight. Or medium and straight? It just hangs there, and I tie it back. My alias is about a generic frontier character, an Aunt. So it's not pretty on purpose.

AJ

I like long hair on wimmins. Shame my wimmins don't.

Gotta a full beard though. Could do a comb over.

Thought about it, either comb over the beard, or maybe the back or chest hair, but Miz Grizz don't like them ideas none.

Thought about it, either comb over the beard, or maybe the back or chest hair, but Miz Grizz don't like them ideas none.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with her. Bald suits a man just fine. If he's bald, he's bald. I never give it a thought. Captain Picard for Example: I never even thought of him as "bald." He's just the Captain, and quite a guy at that.

You, Griz?

You're a good writer—and I'm ever so thankful you get a pizza now and then. :)

AJ

Well if it is hair, I have the wind blown look.. it is practical for me.. If it is Hare.. not so sure I am interested .. lol.. And as for bald, suits me fine, I have a enough hair I don't care too look at anymore.. lol..

I know, my mind just finds any tiny shred of humor where ever it can.

We have a bunch of bunnies in the front yard, see some about every day. They are smart enough to stay out of the back yard where Mr. Murphy the dog roams though.

I have a big bunch of mostly dead bushes in the front, I need to take them out, hope that ain't where the bunnies have been livin...

Well if it is hair, I have the wind blown look.. it is practical for me.. If it is Hare.. not so sure I am interested .. lol.. And as for bald, suits me fine, I have a enough hair I don't care too look at anymore.. lol..

Done with that!

I keep mine in a ponytail until it's time to shoot.

Then you go for the windblown look like I do, huh? lol

Done with that!

The windblown look? lol... makes me look like a wild woman.. lol

Myne used to be long and "curley" hence the family nickname that also is my alias....on my drivers license where it says hair: it reads: GONE..!

altho in the day (summer of 66) I did get kicked out of Disneyland for having: yup you got it long hair. Actually we didn't even get thru the turnstyles. My date had a bare midriff (which they said she could cover) but if I wanted to go in I would have to get a haircut. They suggested the Disneyland hotel. We made em refund our ticket prices, and got our parking fee on the way out (FIFTY cents) and went to Knotts Berry Farm. They didn't care how long my hair waz, and even didn't care my date was showin her belly button...

go to my facebook page and you can see the surfer dude and see how long my hair was.....n't..

curley

Walt did have a nohting past the collar thing at one time.. huh? Liking shorter hair on guys it never bothered me much. A lot of guys look fine in longer hair, but in my era long hair was a sign of trouble makers... so I guess I picked it up then. In truth, hair length means nothing... your surfer photos are very cute... DV

Hairs & Hare's . . . Hair on top .... is ponytailed to keep in under some control, . .... until I get into cooo-rect western attire,... then let it loose. Hair on my chin and cheeks is curly and does whut it wants with a comb pulled thru it once in a while. Hair on uppper lip hangs in my mounth and gets caught on my tooths frequently,... but is appropriaatte for my "rugged westerner look".

The Hares,...? they live in the spaces under the Brewry and the Tivoli Bar and drive my dog mad since she cannot get at them. That about sums up about Hair & Hares. :)

Hare? Like mine in Buggs Bunny cartoons.

The other, (what's left of it) is mostly white and shoulder length. The beard is bushy and almost ZZ Top length.

When it's hot it catches moisture and acts like a radiator!! :lol::lol:

Hare? Like mine in Buggs Bunny cartoons.

The other, (what's left of it) is mostly white and shoulder length. The beard is bushy and almost ZZ Top length.

When it's hot it catches moisture and acts like a radiator!! :lol::lol:

Ol' Blackwater's hair does cover up a whole bunch of ugly! :P

I used to part my hair in the middle until I realized how wide the part was getting.

Ol' Blackwater's hair does cover up a whole bunch of ugly! :P

Folks look at ol' Tweety there 'n' fergit altogether how ugly I am, or they gouge their eyes out to avoid ever seein' him again. I've been asked by others to make Birdgun a really big hat so's he can hide under it, but we've decided there ain't a hat big enough to contain all of that ugly. :lol::lol::lol:

Naw!! Birdy don't look so bad. Folks just wish he'd shoot Black Powder so's the smoke would hide him!! :lol:

You a comin' out to play next weekend Pard? Ain't swapped barbs face ta' face in a coon's age. I been on the road and haven't shot at the home clubs, ('ceptin' Possum) in nigh onto four months! Hope ta' see you soon!! :unsure:

Mine used to be long and straight and blond. Now that it's turning "Silver" it's going wacko on me. The silver ones have some curl to them, therefore I have to keep it shorter until it all becomes one color.............

Archived