SASS Wire Forum

Last Minute Accommodations =)

Hotel Lady Margaret

Howdy S.A.S.S. Folks!! I was the manager at Days Inn, Moriarty, for 7 years, until I left in 2009. I really REALLY miss my S.A.S.S. friends!!! I am looking forward to heading up to the ranch this weekend. CAN'T WAIT!!! I am now employed at the beautiful, 3 yr-old Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown, right off of I-40 at the Louisiana Exit, about 20 minutes from EOT. We have a few fine S.A.S.S. folks staying with us, but I would love to see more! We would have liked to have offered a group rate several months ago, but we were transitioning in our sales dept... Next year for sure! Meanwhile, I have spoken to my boss, Assistant General Manager, Greg Batz, and he has told me that any S.A.S.S. members or vendors who need a room this weekend (Fri., Sat., or Sun) can get a rate of $89 per night, which includes complimentary full, hot, made to order breakfast! You just need to present your S.A.S.S. ID at check in to get this rate. We also have a full service bar and restaurant, indoor pool and hot-tub, microwaves and fridges in all rooms, sleep comfort adjustable beds, and all the other Hilton fineness! I hope this post isn't too commercial. Just thought there might be some folks who might need some last minute accommodations. We would be thrilled to have you stay with us! For reservations, call 505-944-0300.

Best of luck to all the shooters!! Hope everybody stays safe and cool!!!

Hey fellow SASS shooters... Hotel Lady Margaret, or, as Ringo dubbed her several years ago "Days Inn, Nights Out!" takes REAL good care of us SASS shoters!!! She and her daughter Duke City Dolly were VERY gracious and accomodating to me and Ringo at the Moriarity Days Inn for several years. True friends and supporters of our sport/game!!!

Hey fellow SASS shooters... Hotel Lady Margaret, or, as Ringo dubbed her several years ago "Days Inn, Nights Out!" takes REAL good care of us SASS shoters!!! She and her daughter Duke City Dolly were VERY gracious and accomodating to me and Ringo at the Moriarity Days Inn for several years. True friends and supporters of our sport/game!!!

Buffy!!! Hi there, Hon!!! Are you shooting this year? I will be up there with my daughters on Sunday and would love to see you! Thank you for your kind words... You know it was always my pleasure and privilege to take care of my SASS guests. :D Give my best to Ringo!!

Archived