SASS Wire Forum

That Was Interesting

Subdeacon Joe

I was typing a reply to a post in a certain thread, and hit the button to post it. Got the message that an error had occurred. Hmmm.....I hit back arrow, copied it all just in case, then hit enter again thinking that maybe my computer had just had a bad moment. Hmmmm....error...hmmm.....go back a few screens to the thread. Paste into a new reply window. Enter...error. Hit the "see what you are doing that is causing your ID-10-t error" and saw "You do not have permissions to view this topic." Went back to the main Saloon page and the topic wasn't there. Musta got pulled while I was typing.

Never had that happen before. All in all an interesting five minutes.

That means that there's a match calling you to attend. :D

:P

GG

Likely in Aug. or Sept. I'll either get over to Ukiah or down to Davis. Watch for a bit, talk with people. Maybe try shooting a stage or two if allowed. If I do, I'll need to borrow some guns, and I can trade some Load-X .357 reloads to compensate for the use and the ammo.

Musta' been that thread on $.01 sales tax. Figured it wouldn't last too long! :lol:

If you was over this way, Joe, we'd a' done had you shootin'!

Musta' been that thread on $.01 sales tax. Figured it wouldn't last too long! :lol:

If you was over this way, Joe, we'd a' done had you shootin'!

Nah, it was the other one that was pulled at about the same time.

I figure that once I get to something and jaw with people a bit, I'd have a fight on my hands if I didn't take someone up on an offer of loaner gear. I've noticed that with just about any shooting enthusiasts if you express interest or curiosity about shooting or their equipment, you get invited to try. With the exception of tricked out race guns or custom bench rest rifle and the like. And that is understandable.

The best tricked out stuff around is yours for the asking in this game. I've seen it too many times to count!

Archived