SASS Wire Forum

Well scratch another one from the Most Wanted list

Iron Pony

Yep after 16 years on the lam Whitey and his girlfriend are both in the can and waiting arraignment in CA. He wasnt living it up in south/central America or staying under the radar in Southie, or dead and buried with a bag of quick lime. Howie Carr is probably celebrating and Billy Bulger is most likely on the verge of needing a change of diapers. Howie may have to add a new chapter to his book to cover events.

Have to love the fact they finally got him, apparently, through the long term personal habits of his girlfriend. Good police work that.

Sure hope everyone who handled him in the FBI is either retired or bullet proof.

Is this the guy from Boston, who was in San Diego living just a few blocks from the ocean?

Shenny

Thats correct. IIRC he's suspected of 19 murders, was the head of the old winter hill gang in Boston. His brother William Bulger was president of the MA senate and also ran UMass or BC/BU.

Is this the guy from Boston, who was in San Diego living just a few blocks from the ocean?

Shenny

Santa Monica.

There have been many on the Ten Most Wanted list. Seeing that Osama was offed, it is good to see Whitey eiminated. Generally, though they are a bunch of cut-throats, murderers, thieves, perverts and drug dealers, I don't care very much. But Whitey manipulated the system so much, I am really glad to see that he got nailed.

He was the model for Jack Nicholson's character in "The Departed" and though he is custody, I question whether or not there will ever be a conviction. I guess there is material for a sequel though!

They have enough evidence on this guy to sink a Carrier. He'll spend the rest of his life in the big house, I hope it's a long and painful stay.

I'm really enjoying the updates on this one. Speculation is that Whitey is now old/sick and needs serious medical care which he wasnt able to get while a fugitive. The 2 mill reward is going to someone Whitey gave the ok to drop a dime on him so one of his old cronies get rich and Whitey gets healthcare for free in MA.

The good one is that he trying to come off like the whacko uncle from the sopranos and was trying to look like a dementia patient in court.

Sure would like to know where the $800,000 in his apartment came from. And the 30 or so guns he had, oh well so much for gun control.

UB they may have a ton of evidence but even after 16 years there are a lot of people (good and bad) who dont want him anywhere near a court room.

Archived