SASS Wire Forum

Hey Rockford Regulators

YEEEE HAW! Can't wait pard! See ya soon!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey Hoot and Gunner, it will be fun shooting at a new club. I'll be shooting the heathen smokeless stuff in the Cowboy Category. Got anybody shoot'in cowboy that needs a whupp'in? :lol:

Spittoon

Hey Hoot and Gunner, it will be fun shooting at a new club. I'll be shooting the heathen smokeless stuff in the Cowboy Category. Got anybody shoot'in cowboy that needs a whupp'in? :lol:

Spittoon

:lol: There's a few up here that'll take on that challenge I reckon....

Can't wait pard - alot of good folks up here that you'll make friends with if'n ya haven't already!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Spittoon

Hey Spittoon,

Looking forward to seeing you at the club.

As far as whoopin. There are a couple of guys that shoot Cowboy at our monthlys. They could use all the whupp-in too.

KQ

Heee Haaa TOON.. Be very careful in the town of Liberty.. ;) You'll have so much fun that you want ta take up a room in a hotel Every 1st Sat of the month.. ;) As far as Cowboy shooters,well you bring the whoopin and they'll find a few of them "Sqaw-Grippers","Poof-Tinker "shooters ta shoot with ya..

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa TOON.. Be very careful in the town of Liberty.. ;) You'll have so much fun that you want ta take up a room in a hotel Every 1st Sat of the month.. ;) As far as Cowboy shooters,well you bring the whoopin and they'll find a few of them "Sqaw-Grippers","Poof-Tinker "shooters ta shoot with ya..

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

You know Crazy Mingo, I don't think my rounds are as loud as a "Poof" they're more of a "Pfffff" followed by a "Ping" (if they make it to the target that is). :P

Spittoon

It's YOU whut needs da whuppin, Spittoon. Shame on you for chutin' that new stuff. Always jumping on the latest fad :P

Say hello to the gang up there - come ta know a few of 'em over the years. Not really all that bad a bunch if ya toss out a few (Mingo) :lol:

CR

Archived