SASS Wire Forum

The D name.. Marshal Phil and Ethan...

Deja Vous

I was given my Dammit name a long time ago. So, for Marshal Phil who has said he will tell the name if I don't.. and for Ethan Cord.. here is the story.. you gotta hear it first.

I came out here to visit and to look at housing prior to my transfer here. My bank promised me I would be here before the end of the year, and I was so excited! My old boss and I had a plan to get out west, I wanted to go home, she wanted to come see the west. So, I came out to see Dad, and look around a bit and decided what I wanted to accept as a job. I did have to go thru testing at work, so it was not just a cut and dried deal. Anyhow....

I met Fortys on line and Curly Cole and we had a riot talking on SASS And on CAS... they were both married guys so I knew I was in safe hands with two married cowboys. So I accepted their offer to go to the Grumpy Lunch bunch. Know keep in mind Noz from MO SASS was looking out for me like a big brother in all of this. Anyhow.. I came out and Met Eds..(LLCs), JJJ's, Peppers, Rowdys and his wife, Ivory Jack, Hat Bob, Fortys, Curlys, gosh so many people that I was in awe of all the people.. At the taco place JJJ's offer to let us all tour his old victorian and we all accepted and went over to make a mess of his place. lol.. JJJ"s, LLC, and Peppers became my friends from right then.. lol.. They were funny.. Peppers was sweet and we laughed and talked a lot.. I felt at home! Course JJJ"s did send me an email about my visit and it seemed he was looking for more friends .... I guess LLC and Peppers stole my heart at the get go lot... she is the nicest person.

Peppers spoke to my heart once I knew about Eds. illness. My heart because of my past dealing with a ill husband was easy to steal by a saint like Peppers. .. and because they appealed to everyone that met them. SO>>>>>

My move out was interesting.. they kept in touch as did Dogwoods, and Noz to make sure I got here safely.. I felt like I was held in the warm hand of God's children. LLCs, Peppers and JJJ's spent countless hours with me looking for a home to move into quickly.. lol.. During all of that a county fair was going on in Perris CA,. We went to it as Youngbloods bride to be was doing a booth there.. At that fair I got my Dammit name.

There was a goose race and while we were watching it my natural habit to investigate.. okay... fine the truth is I was playhing with the little flags they had set up around the race.. lol. The flag spun down into a pole while I was playing with it.. and I tried to put it back up.. UH.. Several times... okay make that a lotsssss of times.. lol... When I turned around the three sweet people I was spending my time with, JJJ's Peppers, and LLC;s were laughing at me.. and Eds said... "pole dancer Dammit"... lol.. The name stuck.. because I so much loved Ed and had so much respect for the man and his struggle. While I am sure there were times when he did cry to Peppers and countless hours that she spend keeping him grounded to the idea of fighting cancer... still around his friends he was so brave.. so while the name is not one I would pick.. Eds gave it to me .so I wanted it.. lol.. this from a gal who couldn't say "dammit" without a stutter for a while.. but God helped man create mirrors in my bathroom so I could talk myself into speaking in meetings at work.. and saying Dammit.. lol. Eds was a blessing, but Peppers was the strength .... and JJJ's he was the brother in the family.

To this day JJJ's helps out someone who betrayed his trust, and broke a piece of his heart.. some do not understand that.. at first I was not sure how to understand it.. so I gave it my heart and mind to my savior, and asked God to guide me to better understand the man, my friend, JJJ's.. And God told me to think with my child like heart and mind.. course that is easy for me.. lol.. In the end.. I do understand it.

Children disagree, and make up in 5 minutes.. JJJ's has that kinda heart. So, "Suffer the Children their kingdom is my home, do not forsake them.. my heart is their own. We must be like the children, little children are with God, for only the children can trust quite so far can dare to believe" that is from a song that I love so much from my past, I use to play it in church on the guitar all the time. . And that song presented itself to me over and over again in life. You have to trust, you have to believe in people and in yourself... So, there is my Dammit name, and story.. and a part of me laid out there for you too.. My humor is possible because God has had me sing that song over and over again.. until I get ME right. You can not fix others, or the world.. all I can fix and control is me.. I wanted to fix Eds.. like I wanted to fix the love of my life... but he felt he was unfixable... and while I miss him so much, I bet God is enjoying his company today, so I am happy knowing he is still laughing and smiling and at times I can feel his presence in my life. And everyday I hear his voice saying "you are a sappy silly funny girl, never change, hon"... So I get to smile... now can I have my do over??? lol geesh.. ..... If I can... here is my dream...lol Just kidding..

I think I'll go to the bank and ask to speak with 'Pole Dance Dammit!'

They'd give me an odd look. Then I'd say 'you know, 'Deja Vous'

And still they'd give me an odd look.

Then I'd use her given name, but tell them most of us know her as 'pole dancer dammit.'

Then I think I'd better run.

:D

Grizz

Grizz... I don't think you could run fast enough... :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, I doubt any of us could...! ^_^

Fantastic story Deja, the kind of thing that can only happen amongst friends! Thanks for sharing it.

For those that have not met Deja, I can tell ya she is twice as fun and nice in person as she is here on wire! (even if she does not remember that she met me a couple of times before)

Ethan

I met Fortys on line and Curly Cole and we had a riot talking on SASS And on CAS... they were both married guys so I knew I was in safe hands...

WOMAN, if there's anything in this world I don't want to be considered by a female person it's SAFE!

Ye Gods and little fishes, that's just not right.

Love You DV ;)

Thanks Marshals.. and I love ya right back... and Apple pies too... I so enjoy hanging out with both of you guys... I know I babble and I am in my own little world at times so Ya all have to wonder at times am I real or Memorex.. lol... The Cowboys allow me to be me, work allows me to be me, family allows me to be me.. I could not be happier.. what else is there? lol Y'all accept me as I am, lumps, bumps, age, silly humor, and perpetual motion.... thanks for that... Sitting still is so hard for me.... so is not being active... being me is the best gift God and all of you have given me...

I think I'll go to the bank and ask to speak with 'Pole Dance Dammit!'

They'd give me an odd look. Then I'd say 'you know, 'Deja Vous'

And still they'd give me an odd look.

Then I'd use her given name, but tell them most of us know her as 'pole dancer dammit.'

Then I think I'd better run.

:D

Grizz

So... I dont work in a branch her in CA.. I work in the offices.. but they know me as Deja too.. lol... They can't call me that, but we view videos, talk about the guns and fun at work. So, they know Deja.. Pole dancer,,,,, uh.. nope... .. lol... That would shock any one that knows me.. lol... But gosh I can not say dammit and not stutter.. so I am growing up.. right? lol

Grizz... I don't think you could run fast enough... :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, I doubt any of us could...! ^_^

Hardpans.. okay ... I was my fathers favorite son.. but the truth is I run like a girl.. lol... I look like one even.. lol.. I try really hard to hide that from you though.. lol.. And I bet I can out run you anyhow.. lol

Fantastic story Deja, the kind of thing that can only happen amongst friends! Thanks for sharing it.

For those that have not met Deja, I can tell ya she is twice as fun and nice in person as she is here on wire! (even if she does not remember that she met me a couple of times before)

Ethan

I barely remember this morning.. i am a chick what do you expect?? lol.. So, still have a headache do we?? lol Folkds.. Ethan is covering up the fact he LEFT early on Sunday cuz he was hearing things REALLY loud after Sat. night.. lol... I never forget a face.. a name yeah all the time.. lol

Who is Deja?

And who is this person that dances with poles?

Could it be a Native American name, Pole Dancer?

:mellow:

Yes, it could be.. BMCs.. lol... more like burns down poles.. lol

WOMAN, if there's anything in this world I don't want to be considered by a female person it's SAFE!

Ye Gods and little fishes, that's just not right.

Well, you are right.. Curlys is safe.. you are simply crazy, and not safe to be around.. which is why I love hanging out with ya.. lol.. But.. in the end I know your wife has a CHIP in you for her GPS.. loll.. So I am SAFE.. lol

So, still have a headache do we?? lol Folkds.. Ethan is covering up the fact he LEFT early on Sunday cuz he was hearing things REALLY loud after Sat. night.. lol...

Nope,the headache is gone! Yep, I snuck out of there after two shooting only two stages cause I had two much of the party poisen the night before. :lol: I am pretty sure it was that "Doc Hollidays fav-o-rite Whisky" that Glittery brought out that got me. It couldn't of been any of three bottles of Crown that I brought........ :D:D

Nope,the headache is gone! Yep, I snuck out of there after two shooting only two stages cause I had two much of the party poisen the night before. :lol: I am pretty sure it was that "Doc Hollidays fav-o-rite Whisky" that Glittery brought out that got me. It couldn't of been any of three bottles of Crown that I brought........ :D:D

No, I am sure you are right... it is JJJ's fault... since he is not here on the board tonight we can blame every thing on him. In fact I dropped my dumb keys under my car ths morning.. lol... I am pretty sure that was his fault too.. lol Yeah, you looked pretty "green" .. lol.. Just added to my fun of course.. lol

Me and 4Trod and SAFE all in the same sentance...lordy, what in the world are we comin to???????

curley or is that "safecurley"

Darn... I guess Gun Safe would be okay? lol.

Good Evening miss Dances with poles dammit! How are ya?

Rotfl... I am fine grizzes.. got my Laundry done, forgot what I suppose to do tonight (okay fine I blew it off), and got brass sorted .. uh twice.. lol. Rats is having the time of her life watching me hunt for brass.. lol

Tomorrow night I am going to take another lesson. At first I was going to wait, but the truth is I am not afraid of much, so off I go again on a adventure ... I met a lot of people last week and I bet they remember me.. So, I will try to do the dance lesson thing again. I really think I can do t his.. lol ... Silly girl.. lol

Go for it!

Slow night for me, have a headache, only think I need to do is get the trash and compost bins out to the street. Or is this week trash and recycles, guess I'd better look it up...

Go for it!

Slow night for me, have a headache, only think I need to do is get the trash and compost bins out to the street. Or is this week trash and recycles, guess I'd better look it up...

Ouch.. sorry your head hurts... I had a few many years back but the sansert they gave me that "cooked" my brains so I am crazy seemed to stop them.. or maybe I am too silly to get them now? lol.... Hey surprise them.. lol..

Archived