SASS Wire Forum

Might be movin'!

EE Taft

I may have found a job at a Deere Dealership in Colorado..........maybe.. :unsure:

If they call, I hope everything falls into place for a move back to the western skies!! :D

Y'all cross yer fingers and toes fer us!!

~EE Taft~

I may have found a job at a Deere Dealership in Colorado..........maybe.. :unsure:

If they call, I hope everything falls into place for a move back to the western skies!! :D

Y'all cross yer fingers and toes fer us!!

~EE Taft~

EEs.. I never cross my fingers or toes... As a child I did that.. and that night my father was broad sided in his Lincoln by a crazy teenage with 4 passengers. Their car clipped the top off a telephone pole and that kids girlfriend died that night as did others. My father came home after one day from the hosptial.. his Lincoln rolled over 3 times trapping his wife under the door.. I have never crossed my fingers since...

But with that crappy post.. lol.. I will tell ya.. I will pray fior ya.. cuz you and your family are built for the west.. lol.. Keep us posted..

Well, thats kind of a suburb of Oklahoma. Wish you the best and keep us posted.

:lol:

I'll be keeping my options open, Pard!

Still lookin' in Oklahoma.........I guess who ever calls first will be graced with my company!

~EE Taft~

Where abouts? It's a big state.

Lookin' at Colorado Springs. If I get a call, that is.

I went through this last year before I got hit with the Bell's Palsy......waitin'......wonderin'........worryin'......

I think that's why I got the Bell's Palsy! :lol:

I don't know what will come of it (if anything) but I sure hope it gets us back out there.

~EE Taft~

You can bet if I get there I'll be lookin' ya up!!

;)

Folks down that way been tryin to get me down there to shoot for s while now, might have to actually make it if'n yer there too. There's a great club in Lake George about an hour west of Co Spgs, but that would be a three hour drive to get there from home for me. I reckon I could go to Co Spgs and spend the night at my mother in laws, but so far I ain't got a round tuit.

Well, if I get there I've got a couple of spare round tuits you can use. :rolleyes::lol:

Lookin' at Colorado Springs. If I get a call, that is.

I went through this last year before I got hit with the Bell's Palsy......waitin'......wonderin'........worryin'......

I think that's why I got the Bell's Palsy! :lol:

I don't know what will come of it (if anything) but I sure hope it gets us back out there.

~EE Taft~

Daughter in law is a JAG wif da Air Force and is posted der !!

Good choice, but....(always a butt aint der) pard ifin ya gonna move der, you might need to barrow BMC's little red shovel !!!

(Sent ya a PM yesterday...Did ya git it ?)

Daughter in law is a JAG wif da Air Force and is posted der !!

Good choice, but....(always a butt aint der) pard ifin ya gonna move der, you might need to barrow BMC's little red shovel !!!

(Sent ya a PM yesterday...Did ya git it ?)

Yup, I got it!! Been too much work here lately!!

I don't mind the need for the little red shovel. It sure beats all the skeeters and sticky soup air that I been tryin' to breath here in Mo. for the past 15 years!

Besides, we have plenty of need for that here, too. I've lived in Colorado.....and I've lived in Missouri......And to my opinion Missouri (at least where I am) averages colder temps in the winter that anything I saw in northern Colorado as a young'un!

~EE Taft~

All work and no play makes fer dull leather workin tools !!

Need to stop and smell da baby powder once and a while .;)

Archived