SASS Wire Forum

Trailer

Selling for a good friend of mine...here's his ad:

Selling for well below market value: 2007 Jay Flight By Jayco Includes: Ducted Roof A/C, LP/Electric Refrigerator and Water Heater, Awning, Inside Bathroom with Tub and Shower, Outside Shower, DVD Player, Microwave, 3 Burner Range and Oven. Sleeps 6 comfortably however you can squeeze 9 in.. The trailer is in excellent shape. Also includes spare tire, sewer hose, TV, load leveler Hitch, sway bar, and water hose. Can be towed with a 1/2 ton pickup. It is ready for camping right now! Photos at:

Trailer Pictures!

Asking price: $10,500.

Selling for a good friend of mine...here's his ad:

Selling for well below market value: 2007 Jay Flight By Jayco Includes: Ducted Roof A/C, LP/Electric Refrigerator and Water Heater, Awning, Inside Bathroom with Tub and Shower, Outside Shower, DVD Player, Microwave, 3 Burner Range and Oven. Sleeps 6 comfortably however you can squeeze 9 in.. The trailer is in excellent shape. Also includes spare tire, sewer hose, TV, load leveler Hitch, sway bar, and water hose. Can be towed with a 1/2 ton pickup. It is ready for camping right now! Photos at:

Trailer Pictures!

Selling for well below market value: 2007 and the price is$ ________

What is the lenght and is he a smoker or non smoker?

Can I call him. I tried to PM you it would not go.Need to know what model it is.

Any chance of a floorplan somewheres, that we can see? :)

:FlagAm: Not very hard to do. I just Googled 2007 Jay Flight and got this:

http://www.rvusa.com/specbase/pictures/%7B976776A2-AA65-418D-864B-D3FD5CF14ED7%7D_JayFlight.pdf

Regards,

Chas B.

Archived