SASS Wire Forum

Laylow Curly Tribute

Cajon is having one tomorrow and Cowboys on Sun. and then we have our 4th July shoot and picnic. :D

Deja, wanted to mention you looked very happy & healthy last weekend :)

Deja, wanted to mention you looked very happy & healthy last weekend :)

Yeah, i was wearing my happy healthy face cuz i was eating brownies.. lol

uummm ok,,,,special ones no doubt :huh:

no wonder you and Glittery couldn't stop laughin'! :lol:

just lettin' y'all know----thems wernt MY brownies :blink: I brought a cheesecake....

uummm ok,,,,special ones no doubt :huh:

no wonder you and Glittery couldn't stop laughin'! :lol:

just lettin' y'all know----thems wernt MY brownies :blink: I brought a cheesecake....

You are funny... lol.. Now here I was trying to set you up to brag about your world famous brownies and you go down this back road.. lol.. Truth is, I never was much for booze or drugs, more of a clean fun kinda kid that hung out with other farm kids. I was so far from cool that your could melt ice on my head.. lol. Anyhow.. Glitterys is so funny.. but my whole possee 2 is so funny.. and so darn sweet to me I love them all and their wives/husands, etc.. lol.. Life is good, so are your brownies... lol

I like the one with the pink heels and dirty plastic shot glass best.. lol

Me too!! :P

Sally was there, I took off my hat and I can't remember it?!? Dang, I may have had a few too many drops whilst toasting our Fearful Leader! :wacko::lol:

Hey Ethan,

Remember Burt Reynolds and Sally Fields in Smokey and The Bandit? He told Sally he only takes his hat off for two things. One of them was for a bath.

Well Pard, there weren't no water out at the range. I noticed you didn't have your hat on the next day. :blink:

I'm just saying....... :lol:

So, are we done skinning Ethans coon skin hat yet?? lol.. Heck no... Loud noises were a problem for you the next day, yes? lol

Big 50, you are close. Deja's new name is:

Hot Brass Pole Dancer Dammit :wub::lol:

So Miz Deja, I take it your newest name is "Hot Brass Damnit"? :lol::wub::blush::rolleyes:

Yes loud noises were, well, somehow even louder the next morning!

Post Script: Look a little closer at the hat. That is my good friend Peppy Le Pew. I have yet to come across a Rocky Racoon I like, but I'm still looking!

So, are we done skinning Ethans coon skin hat yet?? lol.. Heck no... Loud noises were a problem for you the next day, yes? lol

Post Script: Look a little closer at the hat. That is my good friend Peppy Le Pew. I have yet to come across a Rocky Racoon I like, but I'm still looking!

But WHY did ya hafta get the cologne ta go WITH IT? :blink::blink:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I am sooo proud to have helped contribute to Miz Vouz new dammmit name...

happy fourth...wish I could come out and shoot, dammit, but have to hang out with family and shoot off illegal fireworks..

curley "day late dammit" cole

So Miz Deja, I take it your newest name is "Hot Brass Damnit"? :lol::wub::blush::rolleyes:

Might be my newest.. but the offical name. is.. Pole Dancer Dammit.. LLC's gave me the name.. so I will keep it even if it is a bit.. uh.. uncomfortable.. lol

Me too!! :P

Oh.. gosh I thought you liked the one with the saloon gal dress and the mess hose with the high heel boots.. lol

Orrrrrrrr,

Baked Chick Breasts Dammit :ph34r:

Marshals.. I am telling Apple Pie you are picking on me.. lol... ouch it hurt so much.. but hey ... I am now peeling in a little brass shaped area.. but the one a bit lower is not healed yet.

Man I can not believe you pointed that out.. lol... You know everyone will have a field day with that.. lol

I am sooo proud to have helped contribute to Miz Vouz new dammmit name...

happy fourth...wish I could come out and shoot, dammit, but have to hang out with family and shoot off illegal fireworks..

curley "day late dammit" cole

You have to do me a favor.. especially after you inflicted pain upon me.. lol... Please write my name on a black cat, or a m80.. or a rocket.. with a felt marker before you set it off.. tradition.. lo.. and in the great state of CA I have t his feeling my fireworks will be BBQ ribs, fun shooting, and a rat dog who so hates blasts.. lol.. So, Rat dog and I will have Dinner and movie ... with her curled up on my lap shaking.. lol

Archived