SASS Wire Forum

LLC the black powder shoot and Sundays shoot..

Deja Vous

It was the first time I got to shoot at night, and it was wonderful. In fact I have now found a new addiction in life, right next to family, good friends,. and garlic.

The sky was a wave of colors, better than the 4th of July to me in the CA desert! I saw more humor Sat. night and laughed so much that I can't wait to do it again. While I am a Dooley, I am not a Dammit and while I an not disclosing my Dammit name, I will tell you Eds... LLC's pinned me with it when I first moved out here.. The name is a love/hate relationship... loll JJJ"s, Youngbloods, and Marshall Phil really worked hard on this event, and they were great to me as always. I got to meet a lot of new people.. and Sat. night I got to meet Ethan Cord the coon skin cap kid.. lol.. But he dressed western so i wasn['t sure it was him.. lol. He is as much fun as Possee Two!!!! And I enjoyed his humor and stories.. he is a great shot, but he did maybe have a bit too much Sat. night.. lol.. I hope someday to meet his wife too, she sounds like a sweety!!!!

Sunday brought me back to wanting to focus on shooting, and Miz Demeaner and I didn't mesh well again! I was not sure who was at fault, when I lever her I still have issues. But I did get to shoot Mr. Curley Coles 45 and I had not one problem with the lever.. it was the "uh.... hot brass" I had a problem with.. Aloe on my burns.. I have blisters I tell ya! Thanks Curleys for the loan of the gun, at least now I am sure the lever thing is not me cuz your gun chamber ever darn hot brass.. lol . Thanks to Ole Top too.. both guys took me out to the truck and showed me their guns.. it was so cool.... Anyhow... I did find out I am not doing the best job of Primer checking.. I had high primers on the last stage and both Rugers would not shoot.. My fault, cuz that is my job. So, now I know what to look for ... A bump on the bullet is a problem.. and a primer should be FLAT... lol.. I let stuff past me that should not have gone past me... but now.. I will be so much more alert to this stuff..

JJJ's does a great job of loading,, his assistant needs to be more careful.. that would be meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. lol But I had a great time.. cuz even a bad day at the range is better than not being at the range.

I shoot with the best people.. they watch out for me.. let me be simply me.. and understand I get distracted... lol

Very cool.... And yes it did.. but in person.. people HAVE to see it in person.. I had so much fun.. and while I was tired today once I got home and unloaded.. my mind went back to the new friends, and the fun I had.. and I cleaned all my guns... lol... I can't wait to do this again. The friendships made are priceless... I never knew it could be so much fun.. lol..

Hey little girl, you want some candy?

Hardest part was the drive home, but it was worth it!

loll... thanks for making it so much fun for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the best time.. you guys are all the best pal a little MO gal could ever hope for after a transplant to CA.. lol.. The shoot was the best.. but for now I have to retire.. I never have a darn headache.. but I do tonight.. geesh.. so off to dream land for me.. And Mad Dogs.. you are so much fun.... I love all The Cowboys and Cowgirls in CA.. yep.. love all of ya.. but between the HOT BRASS and the headache I am calling it a night.. lol yikes..

Hey girl

Sorry about them burns....would you like....oh never mind..anyways, sorry. But you did get to shoot the 73....and yes you need a bit of quaiity control in ammo production. I probably have been loadin ammo as long as you have been livin.

had a blast today, but my back is just killin me right now...

MPDG and crew did a great job of commemerating our fearsome leader...And the cup is really cool!

thanks for a good day, (and DV you are welcome to shoot the pistols too, and they won't be slingin hot brass in yer privates..

curley

Deja Dear,

You are going to have to tell everybody what your Dammit name is. You can't get around it any longer, as you are now o ficial. I'll give you a day or so, then I am going to post it on the Hideout.

Deja Vous new Dammit name is ...........................................

Marshal Phil

LLC used to laff at me and Old Top cuz I told him we were always " a day late, and a dollar short" so he sorta decided we would have to be "a day late dammmit" and a dollar short (probie)

Anyways, you guys/gals did a great job puttin on the match. Sorry I couldn't been there Sat nite.

Thanks for the good times...

curley

ps you can tell me DV's name, just whisper it..heheh

Curley,

I forgot all about yours names. Thanks for the reminder. It was very cool to see you two out there Sunday. Apple Pie was telling me some of the stuff you and Old Top were telling her. Sounds like some good times.

You guys better decide (soon) to become O ficial Dazmmits. Your names ain't gonna be around forever. :o:D

Phil

I am offycial.....LLC and J3 gave me my chip and made me speak the oath the time that I had that big ol gaudy RV (I felt like Robin Williams in thea RV movie...)

we just have to make Old Top offycial, but he don't get out much at night...hmmm I wonder ifn that means somethin..

good shootin with ya as always.

curley

I posted my story Phils.. lol.. you and Apple Pie are the very best.. thanks for being you.. and Curleys.. darn you ... I have a hot brass with you name on it.. lol.. Just kidding.. Can I shoot Old tops Scofields.??? lol.. Geesh.. guns, and real cowboys are so cool.. thanks Curleys for being both... you have the heart and the strenght of a cowboy.. hugs to your wife too cuz he is a sweetie.. DVD.. Deja Vous Dammit.. lol

Archived