SASS Wire Forum

Love, love, love on the links for you duffers...

Ed and Nancy met while on a singles cruise and Ed fell head over heels for her.

When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the last.

On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you just as you are, and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

Ed said, "I bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

:blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink:

When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the last.

On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf, I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!"

Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you just as you are, and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

Ed said, "I bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

DAYUM Okie,

Just shot cola outta my nose, Ya owe me a laptop on that one!!

And I slice badly.

So Ed says "Use a proper knife!"

They ought to have a great marriage. Problems arise when people thought they understood each other and then start misunderstanding each other.

If that process takes 10 years, and if they haven't even gotten to the part where they already understand each other in the first place then they ought to get another five years on the marriage—which should be longer than the life of the average dog. ^_^

They'll do fine.

AJ

loll okay don't they say a perfect wife should act like a saint, and behind close doors act like a hooker? Or do I live wrong? Just having fun with ya.. loll......

"Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires."

Robert A. Hienlien

Just sayin'

Okies.. I was about to book a cruise .. ,.lol...

"Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires."

Robert A. Hienlien

Just sayin'

Unos.. my best friend from my past, Brad introduced me to a song called "behind closed doors'.. pretty much said it all in a very sweet way.. lol.. yikes,..

Robert A. Hienlien

Just sayin'

I sure loved Robert Heinlein's books.

AJ

Two of my favorites: Glory Road and The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress.

All about being true to your greater self and to your greater society.

Born to love... I love that song.. she did have a strong voice.. and the words are so awesome... but life moves on.. and today I listen to more recent coutry but I still love the humor of Chris Ledoux... I have chosen humor every time now.. lol

Patsy Cline and a song called... A church a court room and a goodbye.. what a heat wrenching song.. Or I fall to pieces.. that one I can not listen to ... but I love it... There he goes... oh.. geesh.. the lyrics, having never cheated in my life but having been cheated on I can feel this one to the bone.. .. the voice, oh, gosh.. ... okay fine.. gotta stop now.. and go back to Deja.. moments.. loll

Archived