SASS Wire Forum

Yeah it's early - but who's plannin' on Range War in Michigan

I know it is early, but I am excited to enter my first state match, Michigan's Range War....hope to see some of y'all there...

http://www.wolverinerangers.org/RW.html

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Howdy Gunner!! It must be real early since no one responded yet but they will. You picked a good one for your first State match. R.J. Law and Deuce and the gang put on a fine event that is shooter friendly, well run and organized and a pleasure to be at!!

I can tell ya that myself and a posse of other shooters from Ontario make Range War an annual event and not just because it's only an hour or so away for many of us but it's a week-end well spent!!! I'll be over in Michigan a few times before that playing with the gangs at Lapeer or DSC - The Wolverines know how to play Cowboy!! See you Down the Trail!!

Colt

Right on Colt

Cann't wait to posse up again with Catlow and the posse that makes it feel like your at a family reunion but where you like everybody.

I think it's about nine or ten years that a bunch of us have been attending WRRW.

Stoney Creek

Canadian Wolverne Ranger member

Very cool - can't wait to meet y'all Canadian pards! :D

Ketchum pard - probably gonna be 'hotelin' it. Sassy Sunshine will not be joining me this time so I can enjoy a libation or two ^_^

Man oh man, I am excited about this :):lol:

G (yeah, it's early....but I gotta put somethin' in my dream cap ;) )G ~ :FlagAm:

Well....I think I can speak for the Clan...we've only missed #1 so you can count on us all being there...It's a Great match and just keeps getting better every year...BTT for the W.R.

Faygo(that's been plannin' sence last year)Kid :)

Archived