SASS Wire Forum

BSS/SKB trigger differences

Dantankerous

Correct me if I am wrong, but based on what I have researched the SKB single trigger resets on recoil from the first shot whereas the BSS single trigger is more mechanical (independent of each other, not recoil reset).

Do the light recoil loads (STS low recoil light target loads and AA low recoil target loads) we use in CAS negatively effect the recoil operation of the SKB single trigger operation at all?

Thanks!

Dan

Do the light recoil loads (STS low recoil light target loads and AA low recoil target loads) we use in CAS negatively effect the recoil operation of the SKB single trigger operation at all?

Almost all of the SKBs can be set up to have the trigger work well at the level of Win low-recoil loads. Much lighter than that, all bets are off.

BSS of course do not have this problem.

Good luck, GJ

Most any Shotgun Gunsmith(Trap & Skeet) can convert from inerta to mechanical. Not a big deal..................Bandit

Used to be at the beginning all SxS's fired the same way, mechanically, first one barrel then the next, same over and over.

Innovation to make more money became recoil change, then separate left and right switch and so on.

Archived