SASS Wire Forum

Have ya'll seen the new Dodge Ram commercial?

The Incognito Bandito

It's called "Code of the West". I saw it as a link on Yahoo yesterday...I tried looking for it on the Dodge website and didn't find it, but if you go to YouTube and type in Dodge Ram, the first video that comes up is titled "Code of the West". I guarantee you will love it!

Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/ramtrucks

I drive a 2006 Dodge Ram named "Pearl". Best truck I've ever owned.

CPK

Yup...saw that awhile back. :) I like that Boyd Crowder from Justified is in it and Dan of course.

I have a 2010 Sport 4x4 regular cab short bed....with the HEMI. The beast has power for sure!

now that is a good commercial.

(i used ta drive a 70 Plymoth 340..)

Now I drive a 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Started to stall on me. Firestone couldn't figger out what was wrong with it. ended up taking it to a Jeep dealer. They got it at about 5pm and 10 am next day they called me and said it was ready. Really coolpart was that I guess it was under Jeep coverage still cuz it was totally free...(and I bought this jeep used) to that was dang cool...

curley

It's called "Code of the West". I saw it as a link on Yahoo yesterday...I tried looking for it on the Dodge website and didn't find it, but if you go to YouTube and type in Dodge Ram, the first video that comes up is titled "Code of the West". I guarantee you will love it!

Probably need to drop the Dodge part off of your search. Cause they are just Ram Trucks now.

LL'

Archived