SASS Wire Forum

Pizza and Stuff

Subdeacon Joe

Brick oven baked thin crust, just a little sauce and slabs of mozzarella, sprinkeled with a chiffonade of basil and shaved procuitto. Medium crust with pepperoni. Field greens & mixed garden salad.

Also bangers and mash. Oriental seasoned wings. Nachos.

Once we get a few people in here, I'll pull out:

Something Really Special

On tap Newcastle Brown Ale, Pilsner Urquell, Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye. Also a ginger & mint limeade.

Thanks for stepping up Joe, no pizza here tonight, had a late lunch and just not hungry for it, so we'll have pizza tomorrow instead.

Finished loading 300 rounds this afternoon, 400 left to go, but they can wait. Now I need to prep things for tomorrow match. Never filling my loading strips without eating pizza before hand, dunno if I can do it... :D

Thanks for stepping up Joe, no pizza here tonight, had a late lunch and just not hungry for it, so we'll have pizza tomorrow instead.

Finished loading 300 rounds this afternoon, 400 left to go, but they can wait. Now I need to prep things for tomorrow match. Never filling my loading strips without eating pizza before hand, dunno if I can do it... :D

My pleasure, Grizz...I kind of slacked off last week.

For your filling your strips...that might be dangerous. Gotta do it the same way, every time. Break your routine and you are likely to make a mistake.

(shoves a small slice of thin crust towards Grizz)

Siddown, shutup, an eat.

Can I join the party?...although I am people's poop list I promise to not stink up the fun :)

GG

Come on in! If it gets too bad we'll just light up some cheap cheroots. ;)

I don't know Gunner, Allie put you in time out...

Oh what the heck, belly up the bar, what you drinking? It's on me.

Everything is loaded in the car except me and the guns....and the vid thing...and the neck wraps, they are soaking in water though...

Reminds me, need stick a couple gateraids in the fridge.

A little cash poor this week, gonna pay my match fee in golden dollars that my inlaws got me for my bday last year, nothing collectible especially after they glued a total of 50 of them into different funny cards...

Will make for a nice little jingle on the way to the registration shack though! Not to mention counting them out onto the counter... be kinda like counting out moeny for a twelve dollar hor...se. :D

Everything is loaded in the car except me and the guns....and the vid thing...and the neck wraps, they are soaking in water though...

12 dollars! Why that would buy you

a lot of pizza and beer.

Joe,

I'll take a pepperoni and a cold pilsner please. Grizz, I'm ready for tommorow, just hope I don't get another stage DQ this weekend ( got to make sure the gun gets in the holster :unsure: Gunner, come on in have a slice and a cold one on me, you are welcome at my table anytime.

((puts a couples of slices of pizza onto a plate, draws a pint of pilsner and slides plate and glass down the bar to Paladin))

There ya go! Enjoy. Put any tips in the donation jar for the Chapel.

Thanks pards - yeah, she has been ignoring me lately - the thing with her fingers in her ears and the 'lalalalalala'. :lol:

Oh well....ready to enjoy, appreciate it :)

Y'all turned my frown, upside down :D

My drink - Dewares on the rocks B)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Right now I think I'd rather pay a match fee and go shoot!

Shore wish I ha a match to shoot at tomarrow.

Guess I'll just stay here and drink !!! ;)

Ms. Maggie and I don't have a shoot until Sunday... So I'd take a Newcastly Brown Ale and a couple of pieces of pizza, please... and slide the tip jar this way... I'm feeling generous today...

Vaya con Dios

Yowza we're eatin fine vittles tanight!!! I'll take one of those uptown beers.

I'm shootin tamorrow also. Got every thing ready ta go. Supposed ta be a nice day(fingers crossed).

CPK

latest weather looks good here as well. now I just gotten get some sleep and get up at the crack of dark and head for the range. I'm not a morning person so getting up extra early is always a challenge.

Brick oven baked thin crust, just a little sauce and slabs of mozzarella, sprinkeled with a chiffonade of basil and shaved procuitto. Medium crust with pepperoni. Field greens & mixed garden salad.

Also bangers and mash. Oriental seasoned wings. Nachos.

Once we get a few people in here, I'll pull out:

Something Really Special

On tap Newcastle Brown Ale, Pilsner Urquell, Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye. Also a ginger & mint limeade.

No raw fish, no anchovys ... K???? Okay.. I will have a Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye, don't know what it is but I will try a sip ... and a piece of pizza... thanks Subs,.,.. Do you have a clean glass? If not just pass me the bottle.. lol

((Passes out orders. Wipes up spills on bar, tosses plates and empties into a bussing bin))

Night, Grizz, good luck tomorrow.

So......

Any word on Deja and who she is dating?

tossing the raw fish at subs... I am not dating anyone darn you guys.. lol.. But I did go out dancing last night. I am trying to learn you know.. lol.. And I got to dance a lot... I thought once would be enough for most of them.. lol.. It was a lot of fun, and I will learn eventually. Kinda hard to concentrate though you know.. I mean looking around the room at all the people to blabber with, the music, the lights, the smells.. kinda like turning a puppy loose at a kids playground... I had fun... going to do it again.. Dating, heck no most guys run.. lol At least the smart ones do ...

Deja don't need to be dating to keep busy.

I reckon she's busy just being herself, that's good enough for me.

I was busy shoppping for food, dropping off bacon bits so JJJ's can make a dish to pass for tomorrow he works a lot,... and now I am making a dish for tomorrow, and considering my breakfast for Sunday.. may pre cook it.. I am going to a two day shoot.... so food is a consideration but ammo is more of one.. lol.

No raw fish, no anchovys ... K???? Okay.. I will have a Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye, don't know what it is but I will try a sip ... and a piece of pizza... thanks Subs,.,.. Do you have a clean glass? If not just pass me the bottle.. lol

((hands the lovely lady a plate with a slice each of the thin crust and the pepperoni, garnishes plate with unagi sushi) draws a pint of Ale for her))

Here ya go, dear. No raw fish, but do try the smoked eel. Lovely tonight.

Good choice, here is the brewers description of it:

Hop Rod Rye™

Rye IPA

ABV: 8.0% IBU: 80 Color: Amber

A high gravity IPA brewed with 18% rye malt. Hop Rod Rye has a floral hop aroma and subtle caramel notes with a slightly earthy and spicy rye character.

2009 California State Fair – GOLD

2003 California State Fair – GOLD

2002 Real Ale Festival (Chicago) – GOLD

tossing the raw fish at subs... I am not dating anyone darn you guys.. lol.. But I did go out dancing last night. I am trying to learn you know.. lol.. And I got to dance a lot... I thought once would be enough for most of them.. lol.. It was a lot of fun, and I will learn eventually. Kinda hard to concentrate though you know.. I mean looking around the room at all the people to blabber with, the music, the lights, the smells.. kinda like turning a puppy loose at a kids playground... I had fun... going to do it again.. Dating, heck no most guys run.. lol At least the smart ones do ...

:lol::lol::lol:

You know that if we didn't love you we wouldn't torment you!

I was busy shoppping for food, dropping off bacon bits so JJJ's can make a dish to pass for tomorrow he works a lot,... and now I am making a dish for tomorrow, and considering my breakfast for Sunday.. may pre cook it.. I am going to a two day shoot.... so food is a consideration but ammo is more of one.. lol.

If you don't mind a cold breakfast just spread some flour tortillas with cream cheese, lay on some sliced ham, roll them up, then wrap in foil. Add some fruit and you are good to go.

((hands the lovely lady a plate with a slice each of the thin crust and the pepperoni, garnishes plate with unagi sushi) draws a pint of Ale for her))

Here ya go, dear. No raw fish, but do try the smoked eel. Lovely tonight.

Good choice, here is the brewers description of it:

:lol::lol::lol:

You know that if we didn't love you we wouldn't torment you!

If you don't mind a cold breakfast just spread some flour tortillas with cream cheese, lay on some sliced ham, roll them up, then wrap in foil. Add some fruit and you are good to go.

Ahhh... feeling all warm and fuzzy.. knowing full well everyone is reloading..,. lol... thanks Subs... I will try the eel, it is 110 not 220 right? lol The Ale, why not... never had it so here goes nothing..

Archived