SASS Wire Forum

Wart Removal

Subdeacon Joe

Not the brightest bulb on the tree

Murphy, who told the court he found gun under a hedge, reportedly fortified himself with several pints of beer, stretched out his left hand, and aimed the gun's barrel.

Murphy told the Telegraph that the beer wasn't to blame for his shot taking off more of his finger than he intended. He places blame on the weapon's recoil.

Despite the inherent risk of using a gun when a scalpel would do, Murphy told the Yorkshire Post he was surprised by his disfigurement.

"I didn't expect to lose my finger as well when I shot it but the gun recoiled and that was it. The wart was gone and so was most of my finger. There was nothing left, so no chance to re-attach it."

And this is my reaction:

When One Just Won't Do The Job

:blink: Freaky weird the things people try to do...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The worst thing is he lost his shotgun and will never see it again.

KK

Not the brightest bulb on the tree

And this is my reaction:

When One Just Won't Do The Job

:ph34r: Here is how you get warts to go away with no pain at all.

You will need three round river rocks and a draw string bag like tobacco used to come in for roll you on. :wacko:

All you have to do is rub the warts with the three river rocks put them in the bag spit on the rocks in the bag, draw it up tight and tie it then you have to throw out at a cross road and don’t look back. :)

If you look back the warts will not go away. ;)

The worst thing is he lost his shotgun and will never see it again.

KK

Actually, I think loosing his gun is probably the best thing that could happen to him. I would be concerned to have him as a neighbor, offering to perform the same removal on me........ :o:o:o

Let me get this straight. He found a Benelli shotgun under a hedge (yeah, right!)? :rolleyes:

Man, I must not be livin' right. Guess I gotta go get me a wart and some beer! :P

DOH! :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Glad someone liked it! When I found that, it just seemed to sum up so many situations, I had to keep it.

rotfl... that about says it all.. lol

Archived