SASS Wire Forum

Another Cascade Charlie DVD give away

I failed to tell my lovely bride that I ordered a BlueRay from Amazon and on the day that TRUE GRIT came to the store, my thoughtfull wife brought home a copy for me.

So...Once again, I find myself with too many DVDs of the same movie.

Anybody that would like a brand new (only viewed once) DVD of the Jeff Bridges movie, TRUE GRIT, just say so and in a couple of days I'll put the names in a hat and have a drawing.

Charlie

Well...Tenshot Tammy pulled the name out and it looks like Chili Pepper Kid will be enjoying the new DVD. Just email me at baxterbt@hotmail.com or PM me with a mailing address and I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Sorry I couldn't give one to everybody.

Sorry if I didn't clarify that!

I'm keeping the Blu-ray that Amazon sent and I'm giving away an ordinairy DVD that plays in any machine.

I've got all your names just waiting to go into the hat.

Charlie

All of these other fellers have requested that you withdrawl thar names and put mine in the drawing at least 20 times :D .

Chili Pepper (should be in politics) Kid

Chili Pepper Kid....That was toooo funny! :D

Angus...Good to hear from you...see ya in a couple of months.

Everyone...Man-o-Man...This is the first time I wish I had more of'em to give away.

Put my name in too! If the DVD is Blu-Ray, you have to have a Blu-Ray player.

Well there seems to be quite a few tossing their name in so I guess I'll toss mine in as well. Add me in there please.

Awww, what the heck. Throw mine in as well.

If someone else wins it I'll go buy it......I've been procrastinating the purchase.

~EE Taft~

HOLY MACKERAL!!

I never expected this kind of turn out!

I'll pull the name tomorrow at noon...my time..in Germany.

Bonnie, I saw your picture among those that COG posted from the Rogue River Match. Yer lookin' good.

Charlie

Chili Pepper Kid....That was toooo funny! :D

Angus...Good to hear from you...see ya in a couple of months.

Everyone...Man-o-Man...This is the first time I wish I had more of'em to give away.

Charlie, Are you and Ten-Shot gonna be back to shoot the "Open" in September?

I'm looking forward to shooting with you again.

Angus

Charlie, Are you and Ten-Shot gonna be back to shoot the "Open" in September?

I'm looking forward to shooting with you again.

Angus

Yup! We're signed up for the last two legs of the Triple Crown, so...God willin' and the creek don't rise, we'll be back in time.

Boothill...You ol' Bandit! Maybe three more years until full retirement and then we plan to travel. We'll be back out there...It'll be one of our first stops.

CC, look me up at Comin' at Cha.

Last year folks agreed that I look just like my avitar, but most said I was shorter than they expected. Guess maybe I should have gone with 'Grizzly Dave - Mountain Dwarf' for an alias, but that was too long.

Charlie, ya kin jus' pull all them other fellas names outta the hat and jes' send that disc right to me! In exchange, I'll forward as many size large hugs to Tenshot as she requires! LOL Best regards,

Slackwater

Charlie, ya kin jus' pull all them other fellas names outta the hat and jes' send that disc right to me! In exchange, I'll forward as many size large hugs to Tenshot as she requires! LOL Best regards,

Slackwater

Nope Nope Nope, don't do what he said Charlie. I'm bigger, taller, and have longer arms than Slackwater.

I can deliver XX Large hugs, so leave my name in that there hat. Just sayin' Nice try Slackwater Jack.

Big (what's wants a fair chance) Jake

Nope Nope Nope, don't do what he said Charlie. I'm bigger, taller, and have longer arms than Slackwater.

I can deliver XX Large hugs, so leave my name in that there hat. Just sayin' Nice try Slackwater Jack.

Big (what's wants a fair chance) Jake

Awright Jake, here's what I purpose: Charlie throws out all them other fellers names. We do a time-share deal on the DVD, first you get it and view it, then you ship it to me to watch. An' we both forward Tenshot Tammy as many hugs as she desires, as required by "Tammy's law"! Ha ha ha!

Slackwater (Wha's tryin' ta be fair wit' Jake) Jack

Awright Jake, here's what I purpose: Charlie throws out all them other fellers names. We do a time-share deal on the DVD, first you get it and view it, then you ship it to me to watch. An' we both forward Tenshot Tammy as many hugs as she desires, as required by "Tammy's law"! Ha ha ha!

Slackwater (Wha's tryin' ta be fair wit' Jake) Jack

Slackwater Jack...I don't think I'd risk injury by pulling out the name of somebody that goes by the name "BIG" Jake! I'm just sayin'. :lol:

Grizz..I was planning on looking you up in Texas. Oh...and I don't look anything like my avitar :D

Tenshot Tammy will take all the hugs you boys want to send. Just keep sending them...she'll tell ya when to stop. :wub:

I think some of you folks are up awfully late or awfully early Two hours until the drawing and everybody has a 1 in 25 chance of winning. I even threw in 40-Rod's name just to make it 25.

Charlie

Edit: See post #1 for the winner

Archived