SASS Wire Forum

I was thinking the other day

owen judice

At work I drive a fork lift with ridged tires and I noticed 1 had a screw stuck in it. That reminded of my wife,she hasn't had a flat tire in a while, that poor woman has come home with every thing except a kitchen sink and a small child stuck in her tires. This morning as I was leaving for work at 5:15 I see she has a, you guessed it a FLAT TIRE. This time I got a new allen wrench, where she got that God only knows. You know come to think of it I haven't won that BIG LOTTERY yet either! Maybe this is my lucky week end.

At work I drive a fork lift with ridged tires and I noticed 1 had a screw stuck in it. That reminded of my wife,she hasn't had a flat tire in a while, that poor woman has come home with every thing except a kitchen sink and a small child stuck in her tires. This morning as I was leaving for work at 5:15 I see she has a, you guessed it a FLAT TIRE. This time I got a new allen wrench, where she got that God only knows. You know come to think of it I haven't won that BIG LOTTERY yet either! Maybe this is my lucky week end.

My wife managed to be driving my truck yesterday when something in the roadway blew BOTH tires on the right side. I was hoping to get through the summer before replacing. Not a happy man right now.

Doc,

she probably ran over a Pit Bull and it bit both those tires out.

(Sorri my friend, I couldn't help but add alittle humor)

..........Widder (unlicensed comedian)

Doc,

she probably ran over a Pit Bull and it bit both those tires out.

(Sorri my friend, I couldn't help but add alittle humor)

..........Widder (unlicensed comedian)

Okay Widder, how do you get Cola out of a keyboard? Still laughing about that one. :D:D:lol:

Okay Widder, how do you get Cola out of a keyboard? Still laughing about that one. :D:D:lol:

And do you use the same procedure for coffee? Ruined a white shirt yesterday with the tires and stained one with coffee just now. Not sure whether to laugh or shake my fist at you!

Must be a female thing, both the wife and SIL seem to run over stuff all the time. Can't seem to get the wife to go around stuff in the road. Last tire we had fixed here was in the early spring on the SIL's car. Roofing nail :angry::blush:

I don't know how they do it. With my first wife, it was car engines....yes engines...I had to replace the engines in every car we had during our marriage at least once. When we seperated we each took one car, and she got the one I took before the divorce took place, and she wanted me to give her the vw bus I got when I gave her the last car. Don't know what it waz about her drivin...

infact, in our 64 vw bus she managed to tear up the tranny. The mechanic said did she know she had a clutch?

I have found that when you get the road hazard on tires it greatly reduces the need to use it. Ya know the "ya don't need it until ya don't got it syndrome"

sorry about the bad luck.

curley

And do you use the same procedure for coffee? Ruined a white shirt yesterday with the tires and stained one with coffee just now. Not sure whether to laugh or shake my fist at you!

Doc,

shake a fist now. But ifn ya see me at GOA in a couple months, shake my hand.

Safe travels

..........Widder

Doc,

shake a fist now. But ifn ya see me at GOA in a couple months, shake my hand.

Safe travels

..........Widder

I'll look forward to it. And if ya drink coffee, I'll share one with you. Hopefully without spilling!

If a Pit Bull chews on your tire causing a flat and there is no woman around to see it, do you still get the evil eye? If you get two flat tires, did she use both eyes and if so, does that count as one evil eye?

If a Pit Bull chews on your tire causing a flat and there is no woman around to see it, do you still get the evil eye? If you get two flat tires, did she use both eyes and if so, does that count as one evil eye?

I just know that if there is no woman around and I say something, it is still wrong.

It's been over 6 years since I had a flat tire and last week had 1 on both of my trucks...

Cypress: proper cleaning fluids and a strong air compessor usually works for me on cleaning up those keyboards.

Anyhow, those flat tires are gona happen. Its just like a SDQ or MDQ.....soooner or later, it will happen.

..........Widder

Not saying anthing about tires in case bad luck follows me on through the keyboard. :D Now yesterday, my wife texted me about the car would not start. No nothing. Everything was fine the day before. I get home and pull out the meter. Battery voltage was 12.86. Had her turn ignition switch on and quickly went to 5. Yep, Battery extremely dead. Now, it's been awhile since I last bought a battery, and usually I will get a good one, which was usually no more than 50-60 bucks. Was I in for a surprise. The cheapest battery for the car was 85 bucks. I sure could have used the overtime pay for something else!!! LOL

MDQ likely to happen like a flat tire? Sure hope not...too many unsafe things that can seriously hurt someone comes into play with a MDQ. That's one situation I'll work hard to avoid. Flat tires one can't do anything about but MDQ's can be prevented...

GG

I hope you realize that everyone that reads this thread will now start thinking about flat tires, and we'll have one.

Thanks in advance. :lol:

:unsure: true

:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

This shows how dangerous it is to think.

I would sincerely like to join in this discussion but I try not to think of my wife, two daughters and cars/trucks in the same thought.

First, if you have daughters make sure they hook up with a guy that can work on cars. A little common sense is a good thing too.

Second, when they call and say the car quit, don't ask questions, just put the tool box in the truck and go. I've found it easier to diagnose their problems without asking how, what or why.

Third, if it involves deer, elk, moose or cattle don't, please don't, ask why they couldn't see it. Please don't ask how I know these things.

Current score: Critters 5; my women folk 0. :blink:

Archived