SASS Wire Forum

Rattlesnake is giving away his own rig at EOT!

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Rattlesnake is in a generous mood this morning. He told me that he wants to give away his own personal Rattlesnake Rig. This is just belt and holsters. I made this for him less than a year ago and he wore it when he won the Buckaroo Championship at Winter Range in 2011 as well as a few other big shoots. I made him another new rig and he said there is no use in him keeping it. This rig is made with a beautiful Diamondback Rattlesnake inlay. He said that he would like to give it away face to face to a young shooter at EOT and does not have to be a buckaroo. We need help getting the word out about this. I know it's short notice but he just decided to do this this morning.

Here is how we are going to do it. You can email or text me the name of the young shooter that will be at EOT this year along with a reason why they should get this special rig. If you email me then make sure I have a cell number to contact you. It doesn't matter if they are shooting or not but they must be a SASS member. It's perfectly OK to give me the name of your own kid, grand kid, family member etc. It also has to fit them since it did belong to Rattlesnake. He will give it away on Saturday 6/25/2011. I am going to let him decide who he gives it to. We will still be giving away the 2 Rattlesnake Wrangler Youth Sponsorship Rigs in December that have been previously mentioned.

Here is some helpful info:

The belt size is 35" to the center hole that leaves adjustment front and back 2 inches. Rattlesnake wore it in the furthest hole back so he still had 4 inches to grow. The holsters will fit up to a 5.5" barrel Ruger Vaquero or Colt style gun.

Text me at 832-472-3278

or email me at coltfaro@me.com

Here are some pics of the rig.

http://i6.photobucke...ro/da0b2982.jpg

http://i6.photobucke...ro/IMG_0865.jpg

Colt

Ya done good in rasing Rattlesnake . He is a relly fine young man , taking after his Dad .

Stay Safe .

Chickasaw Bill

Thank you CB! I appreciate that. Since I was raised in your neck of the woods I consider both me and Rattlesnake, Leadslingers!

Colt

Rattlesnake is in a generous mood this morning. He told me that he wants to give away his own personal Rattlesnake Rig. This is just belt and holsters. I made this for him less than a year ago and he wore it when he won the Buckaroo Championship at Winter Range in 2011 as well as a few other big shoots. I made him another new rig and he said there is no use in him keeping it. This rig is made with a beautiful Diamondback Rattlesnake inlay. He said that he would like to give it away face to face to a young shooter at EOT and does not have to be a buckaroo. We need help getting the word out about this. I know it's short notice but he just decided to do this this morning.

Here is how we are going to do it. You can email or text me the name of the young shooter that will be at EOT this year along with a reason why they should get this special rig. If you email me then make sure I have a cell number to contact you. It doesn't matter if they are shooting or not but they must be a SASS member. It's perfectly OK to give me the name of your own kid, grand kid, family member etc. It also has to fit them since it did belong to Rattlesnake. He will give it away on Saturday 6/25/2011. I am going to let him decide who he gives it to. We will still be giving away the 2 Rattlesnake Wrangler Youth Sponsorship Rigs in December that have been previously mentioned.

Here is some helpful info:

The belt size is 35" to the center hole that leaves adjustment front and back 2 inches. Rattlesnake wore it in the furthest hole back so he still had 4 inches to grow. The holsters will fit up to a 5.5" barrel Ruger Vaquero or Colt style gun.

Text me at 832-472-3278

or email me at coltfaro@me.com

Here are some pics of the rig.

http://i6.photobucke...ro/da0b2982.jpg

http://i6.photobucke...ro/IMG_0865.jpg

Looks like there will be 13-14 Buckaroo shooters at EOT this year which is great. You could have a drawing (similar to the drawing we do at WR for the hat)

Best

Joe Lafives

Looks like there will be 13-14 Buckaroo shooters at EOT this year which is great. You could have a drawing (similar to the drawing we do at WR for the hat)

Best

Joe Lafives

How exactly did that work Joe? I didn't know about the hat or don't remember anyway.

Archived