SASS Wire Forum

Photo Gallery is Now Up

Abilene Slim SASS 81783

A BTT for the efforts of the photographer. I know how much effort Sugah puts into taking photos and uploading them for others to see, so I can't imagine that it would be any less effort involved by someone else. Photographer, whoever you are, thanks for your time invested so the rest of us can live vicariously through your photos. I saw some faces I've seen here, there and everywhere and a bunch more I'd like to meet someday.

I don't mean to be mean, but while there are some pretty women in Kansas, dang if ya'll don't have the ugliest ones I've ever seen. :P:lol:

Example one.

Example two.

Hey Buck, you got that right! I took those pics on my phone, and had to replace the phone! You ever see such ugly women in your life? That one is our new Kansas Overall Champ's identical twin sister, facial hair and all. :wub:

Maybe I should have taken my glasses off? :lol:

Slim, your twin sister and MS Rowdy are really ugly women. Their twins are better looking men.

Sisters....plural? My goodness there is more than one of those things out there? I think that scares me more than being hunted.

I don't think Slimeena meets the weight requirement that I seem to have. Not that I don't chase the skinny ones, just don't seem to be able to catch them.

Archived