SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Vaquero Bisley

Rosa Dixie

• 5 weeks later...

Need more info!!!

Especially from someone who joined the wire YESTERDAY!!

I understand asking what caliber, as the OP did not state it. But what the heck does joining yesterday have to do with anything, there is always someone joining yesterday!....and why are you so hateful about it? Do you have one for sell? Or do ya just don't like folks from Kentucky?

Guests, new members and old alike can buy anything on this wire from anyone willing to sell it to them, and as long as the check don't bounce, there is no reason to yell at this member. That kind of attitude is the reason I'm still lurking! So calm down. :wacko:

BTT for Rosa Dixie,

Hope Bones McCracken and Bad Hand can help ya out.......

Hopefull :wub:

I have a shooting buddy that is just getting started. He has a Ruger Vaquero Bisley and is trying to match it. Blue 5 1/2 in barrel. Does anyone have one to sell?

Rosa, a suggestion: Put WTB in your post header, that way folks wanting to buy one won't have to scan thru your ad.

Al

I understand asking what caliber, as the OP did not state it. But what the heck does joining yesterday have to do with anything, there is always someone joining yesterday!....and why are you so hateful about it? Do you have one for sell? Or do ya just don't like folks from Kentucky?

Guests, new members and old alike can buy anything on this wire from anyone willing to sell it to them, and as long as the check don't bounce, there is no reason to yell at this member. That kind of attitude is the reason I'm still lurking! So calm down. :wacko:

BTT for Rosa Dixie,

Hope Bones McCracken and Bad Hand can help ya out.......

Hopefull :wub:

Hopefull thank you for this post and welcome to SASS I hope, don't let old Jack get to you or you Rosa and welcome to you too, you see OLD Jack has his bad days and then he has his BAD BAD days most folks in SASS and on the wire are good/great folks that will help you in any way they can.

PS. you take me for instants I can't spell worth a darn, and this computer is strange to me so I get scowled all the time, but I just keep on trying and doing the best I can,and let the rest just roll off my back.

Archived