SASS Wire Forum

WTB Grips for Old Model Ruger Vaquero Bisley

Wild Willi

Dub-Dub;

The OMV and NMV Bisley grips are the same size. So, you can buy 'em from Ruger. If'n you're not too cheap -- like me. :huh:

Luck. I've been looking for a cheap pair of Ivories, too. For a long time. :(

I got my pair on ebay from a guy that bought out a bunch of old Ajax dealer's stock and I thought still had a bunch. Do some Ajax searches and see if you can find him. I'll check around too and see if I can bring up an email or two from the purchase. Smithy.

I thought it would be real easy to find a pair of these as I thought most shooters would be using non factory grips, but I guess bisley shooters are shooting the Ruger factory grips. I am still looking fopr a set of these factory Ruger Old model Bisley grips. I, of course, have a pair of Bisleys, they had matching grips but no too my liking so I sold them to a pard who really like them. I figured no problem I have one set of the factory faux Ivory I just put up a post and buy a second set and I will be in business. Well I am still looking!

WW

http://cgi.ebay.com/055-Ruger-Bisley-IP-Grips-Nice-NR-/290578692508?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a7d6f99c#ht_1299wt_1139

Wild Willi, this is just one E Bay site for Ruger Bisley (Ajax) Grips and the guy I bought mine from. I had the two to compare; the grips I bought from him and the ones on my "new model" 45 LC Bisley and the one's he sold me are thicker and bigger. You might get on the site I've attached here and send him off a question or two about the age of production to ease your concerns a bit and then place your bid. I got my pair for the starting bid of $39.99. Not bad if you ask me and to replace the factory wood ones that are coming with my 44 mag gun, they can't be beat. The only wood grips I'm keeping are the laminated one's that are on my Bisley Hunter because of there durability. Otherwise it's faux ivory. Smithy.

Hey Wild Willi,

Have a 2 pairs (that's 2 matching sets) of Old Style Ruger Bisley Grips, in excellent condition, (never used) I will ship to you for $100.

If you would like to see pictures, please PM your phone and I will text to you. (easiest and fastest) way.

Thanks

Black Irish Charley

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Willi,

I got the check just fine, it's been a few days since I checked the mail! Let me know when you are home and I will send them to you!

Thanks, enjoyed doing business with you! Have a great 4th weekend!

Black Irish Charley

Archived