SASS Wire Forum

SASS Gunslingers

Aunt Jen

I know there were some good shots in the Old West, but I also think that most SASS members practice a whole lot more than most of them.

When I see some of these experts go up to the line and whail away at the targets—even when I remember that even lower-skilled SASS gunslingers are better than most gun owners in general—I think it'd be any band of outlaws' worst nightmare to try to rob the bank with SASS folks roaming the streets. :blush:

There'd be a shot in the bank. The marshall would ask, "Shooters ready?" And then when the robbers exited the bank, there'd be this BEEP heard somewhere on the street, and twenty people would fire 200 rounds in about five seconds raising so much H E Double Nickels that their souls would enter the next region already traumatized. Two of the shooters would be concerned that they missed one round, vowing to practice more. And they'd be reloaded before the undertaker could get there. You'd hear this constant clatter and clink of reloading all over the place, discussion of how so-and-so ought to pace himself a little better... :)

I just wouldn't want to be on the other end of any SASS posse, nor anything like it, in the Old West!

Aunt Jen

I just wouldn't want to be on the other end of any SASS posse, nor anything like it, in the Old West!

Aunt Jen

So, what makes you think the SASS Gang wouldn't be the ones robbing the bank? :ph34r:

In any case, I'd still rather be hiding under the floor boards, somewhere, preferably in another town. We aim to hit steel targets; John Wesley Hardin aimed to kill people.

As long as the outlaws didn't start shooting before the beep. :lol: :lol:

Archived