SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - 2 Ruger Single Six 32 H&R Mag's

These are the short handle model.

One is NIB, has maybe a slight cylinder mark and has the original box and papers, and the other is used.

Neither have had any action jobs done to them. Cleaned only.

The used one has a used Ruger grey box that does not match the serial number.

Sold as a set.

$975 $925 face to face, $1100 $1050 to ship. Your FFL will have to be willing to accept from a non-FFL.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z279/okdee/Ruger_32_HRMAG_1.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z279/okdee/Ruger_32_HRMAG_2.jpg

Let me know by leaving a message here, by email, or PM.

Cheers,

Oklahoma Dee

Houston, Texas - AC capital of the world! Thank goodness. B)

My, but it has been warm.

Extreme Wildfire Warnings, in effect around the city hiways! :o

Hey now, is anyone interested in these? If not I will just set em back under the couch, at the cabin.

Let me know!

Thanks

Oklahoma Dee

Grizzly Dave, That was a great posse! Hope to see you soon! That girl in the photo, she is way too kool! :wub:

Oklahoma Dee

Yup, she is a real doll that's for sure.

You going to CaC this year? I got my entry in, hotel booked and a few months to figure out how to pay for the trip.

Grizz

Grizz, you allways find the nice looking ladies.Dee I was looking at them hard for my grandson, but the lightenings came up and they are 38s and I dont have to load 2 cal.

Hey Pit Bull Tex, I do understand. I load both 38's and 32's and shotshells. Luck with the Lightenings! Have the internal parts checked for hardness quality.

Thanks for being a great GrandDad! :FlagAm::D

Cheers,

Oklahoma Dee

Howdy Oklahoma Dee,

I just signed up on the SASS wire after a friend saw your post selling a pair of Ruger .32s and wondered if they are still available. I tried to send you a personal note but a message came up that said you couldn't receive one. I see from your note one hasn't been used and the other has. How much has it been shot? I look forward to hearing from ya and take care, rebecca west

Howdy Oklahoma Dee,

I just signed up on the SASS wire after a friend saw your post selling a pair of Ruger .32s and wondered if they are still available. I tried to send you a personal note but a message came up that said you couldn't receive one. I see from your note one hasn't been used and the other has. How much has it been shot? I look forward to hearing from ya and take care, rebecca west

Howdy Miss Rebecca West. I am sorry bout the PM's, I have cleaned up that, I hope. So I should be able to receive them.

Yes, I still have them available. I do not know how much the used one has been shot. I bought it on a whim. I have cleaned both and they seem ready for action. My wife shoots the same guns, except they have a Wes Flowers Short stroke action job on them. Kinda hard to pry outta her hands.

Let me know if your still interested. I will be headin out this Friday and will be out of pocket fer about 2 weeks. Honey do's, ya know!!

Oklahoma Dee

Are these still available Oklahoma Dee? I have a friend that is considering a pair of 32's, and I'm going to tell him to look for this thread.

Thanks,

MTC

Archived