SASS Wire Forum

Chauncey Dewey Classic Cowboy Kansas State Champion

State Champion Chauncey Dewey. Congratulations to you :) :) You worked hard shootin, writin stages, etc !!! My hat is tipped to you pard. Congrats Rowdy Buckshot and Rusty Dove on overall state champs. And to all the other top finishers, dont mean to leave anyone out!! High Plains Hud.

Way to go Pard! All that work has paid off. Congrats to High Plains Hud too, just a whisker behind you. I've never seen such a close horse race, and each of you cheering for the other all the way. Thats what it's all about!!

Congrats from your pard "Lefty". :lol:

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Blackwater 'n' Hatfield.

Awesome Job. We had the pleassure of shooting with you in NM a few years ago! Great bunch of guys.

Congrats to you!

Dawson Dugan Gang!

State Champion Chauncey Dewey. Congratulations to you :) :) You worked hard shootin, writin stages, etc !!! My hat is tipped to you pard. Congrats Rowdy Buckshot and Rusty Dove on overall state champs. And to all the other top finishers, dont mean to leave anyone out!! High Plains Hud.

Right back at you my good friend. You've been my mentor for 5 years and I could never have gotten close to such a great competitor like yourself without all of that help. Every time I run with a shotgun in my hand I hear your voice saying, "cock those hammers". It's family like you that make this sport. To all of you that had so many kinds words and handshakes at the match plus this post THANKS SO MUCH!

Chauncey

Awesome Job. We had the pleassure of shooting with you in NM a few years ago! Great bunch of guys.

Congrats to you!

Dawson Dugan Gang!

Thanks, hope to shoot with you again, you were a fantastic "gang" to shoot with!

Congrats Chauncey on a job well done, not only in your shooting but EVERYTHING else you do.

Titus A. (Chauncey Dewey look-a-like ;) ) Gnatsass

I guess being a couple of handsome devils created that confusion of us looking alike, huh :lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS Chauncey Dewey for winning Kansas State CLASSIC COWBOY!

Hope to meet ya on the trail and shoot with ya one of these days!

Ghost

CONGRATULATIONS Chauncey Dewey for winning Kansas State CLASSIC COWBOY!

Hope to meet ya on the trail and shoot with ya one of these days!

Ghost

Likewise my friend I hope we can throw lead together some day in the near future. Texas is on my places to go so hope to meet up on the trail.

Chauncey

Congrats to both of you pards. Who says homely cowboys can't shoot?

Tater :lol:

:FlagAm:

All this kissy kissy stuff is making me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tader they ain't homly their butt uggly.

Chauncey wish I could been there to cheer you on I know with my help you could have done even better.

But congrads any way, you too Hondo.

Guess I should say congrads to Rowdy buck wheat also.

Really missed shooting with all you guys.

Maybe next time

Reuben

Archived