SASS Wire Forum

WTS Springfield Mil-Spec 1911-A1

made in 2003. Has the green cardboard box, all papers, 2 safety keys, cleaning rod, new brush, 1 magazine. 95%, parkerized finish left. rest is just scratches. hardly fired, just few hundred through it. $450 shipped. First one to say "I'll take it" on the forum gets it, but will take it around locally tomorrow to see if I get any takers. It is getting hard to see the G I sights so I will sell it. liked anything I fed it.

made in 2003. Has the green cardboard box, all papers, 2 safety keys, cleaning rod, new brush, 1 magazine. 95%, parkerized finish left. rest is just scratches. hardly fired, just few hundred through it. $450 shipped. First one to say "I'll take it" on the forum gets it, but will take it around locally tomorrow to see if I get any takers. It is getting hard to see the G I sights so I will sell it. liked anything I fed it.

I didn't see on my California list sooo I have to pass...But maybe I read it wrong...

Texas Lizard

I didn't see on my California list sooo I have to pass...But maybe I read it wrong...

Texas Lizard

so CA een has a list of ones they allow in and a 7 round 1911 is not allowed? WOW! That is truly sad.

I won't have the time to carry it around for sale today after all so we will just keep it listed here for now.

so CA een has a list of ones they allow in and a 7 round 1911 is not allowed? WOW! That is truly sad.

I won't have the time to carry it around for sale today after all so we will just keep it listed here for now.

Sent a couple of 1911's to Ca-

Now a GUD derringer is sumthing else- Wont allow a American Arms but they welcome them $100 thangs!

Texas Lizard

If it is any of the following models, it is on the list:

PB9108 / Carbon Steel

PB9108L (Integrated Locking System)) / Carbon Steel

PB9151L / Stainless Steel

If it is any of the following models, it is on the list:

PB9108 / Carbon Steel

PB9108L (Integrated Locking System)) / Carbon Steel

PB9151L / Stainless Steel

That's the problem with list and what we have info sometimes here...And I'm not educated enough in this area to know what is what...But the list still ####s...

Texas Lizard

will try to get pics tomorrow.

sorry, we had a bad storm here and the power was out and lightning struck a tree 30 yards from the house and the top split off and just missed the house and swing set, so no computer last night. I got the camera out, will post shortly.

sorry, we had a bad storm here and the power was out and lightning struck a tree 30 yards from the house and the top split off and just missed the house and swing set, so no computer last night. I got the camera out, will post shortly.

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/mikehop_photos/josiah6birthday080.jpg

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/mikehop_photos/josiah6birthday081.jpg

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/mikehop_photos/josiah6birthday082.jpg

I replied and will mark it sold pending funds. I sent you an email. I May not can shoot 4th Sat as it is my wife's birthday.

I know I said the first to say I'll take it on the add gets it, but a local pard had PM'd me yesterday and today and said he would take it. I do have a Colt 1911 made in 1918 I could sell as well as a NIB kimber with a 4 inch barrell and novak sights. Stainless finish.

I know I said the first to say I'll take it on the add gets it, but a local pard had PM'd me yesterday and today and said he would take it. I do have a Colt 1911 made in 1918 I could sell as well as a NIB kimber with a 4 inch barrell and novak sights. Stainless finish.

would you be asking $450 ea for these? :)

I figger the Kimber will be PLUS shippin!!!!!

yes, the kimber will be a little more. :) Matter of fact since I am selling the Springfield, I may take the Kimber out and shoot it and carry it. I bought a IWB holster for it and another gun and may use it.

Archived