SASS Wire Forum

Mr. Murphy my canine son on father's day....

Grizzly Dave

gives me a memorable gift, last night while I was asleep he made a new friend, a black and white cat like critter.

I'm off to fetch some special shampoo now to try and rid him from the foul stench.

Grizz

I think the girls were over reacting, after fetching the special dog wash, I gave him a good once over to see how bad it was, I don't really smell anything on him. Maybe they were just smelling my shooting clothes. :D

I think the girls were over reacting, after fetching the special dog wash, I gave him a good once over to see how bad it was, I don't really smell anything on him. Maybe they were just smelling my shooting clothes. :D

Um...

Maybe you should use that special soap yerself. :lol:

gives me a memorable gift, last night while I was asleep he made a new friend, a black and white cat like critter.

I'm off to fetch some special shampoo now to try and rid him from the foul stench.

Grizz

our dog is a red healer fox terrier mix when we lived out in the country that little $h!t would always find one of those black and white critters your talking about. It got so bad some time we would have to call family or friends over just to find out if the house smelled like skunk.

I had a dog a couple of years ago that loved going to the groomers and he absolutely loved those little critters. Problem was the only time he visited his friends at the groomers was after he visited his little black and white buddies. lol He's been banned from all of them. Too bad he's not around anymore that was always fun. My new dog is smart enough to stay away from them critters.

:rolleyes: When I was young I had alot of "Unusual pets! Once found a dead Momma Skunk in the road, also a baby in the ditch. Took it home, my step-father took him to the vet and had him de-skunked! He grew and grew (we feed him table scraps). He got so big he escaped his cage. This was a very small town in far West Texas where everybody knew everybody. So, everybody knew Jack's skunk escaped. About a week later a neighbor came home and saw a skunk in his back yard....he wanted to catch "Pepe"... but alas it wasn't "Pepe" :blink::wacko::unsure:

LOL

LOL, wife and the kids have been making today a special "fathers day" for me, but seeing no other reference, I looked it up, it's actually NEXT SUNDAY! Don't tell them until after today though so I can get double father's days!

Archived