SASS Wire Forum

RV parking at End of Trail

Tuco Taveras SASS#79313

Howdy Pards:Thinkin " about headin' down to the EOT.....What 's the "ligo" on camping with a 26ft RV???? I can't seem to get much response?????How does it go?? First to show????Who You know?????What gives???I signed on to be a waddie ..but have received no response.....I'm not about to show up ,spend the big bucks, and not know how I should plan.??.....Tuco.(been there before).

There will probably be Waddie work for you, Tuco. If you want to check on Waddies, Bighorn or Hipshot would be good guys to PM or email.

As Badge Pusher said, lots of camping room. You should let them know that you are bringing your rig - either on the Shooter registration form or by calling them. Your packet will have a "rv parking permit" on it that gets displayed (although I have not seen anyone check it). Stay within the bushy ground markers (flags) for a site, don't block the driving portion of a camping level, and it's first come, first parked.

Good luck, GJ

First four rows are Founders Club members then when tally is in for those FC members not coming the balance is used....spots are assigned and I believe this is true for vacants in row four. Giggles handles FC parking and she should already be at ranch and possibly away from computer most of time. I would also suggest Bighorn as key person for non-FC parking.

Archived