SASS Wire Forum

Finally my first shoot

MMJ#89586

I've had to wait almost a year and I finally made it to my first shoot. Had a great time, and found out that I have a lot to learn. Met a lot of great folks and can't wait for my next one!

MMJ, This is just the beginning! It just gets better as you lean all the sweeps and terms. WELCOME to the best time you'll ever have!!! Each club you shoot at you will meet some of the best folks around. You learn as you shoot!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I've been shooting about a year now bought my second stoeger went from store to gunsmith. This was a week before my first annual match I had only shot in club matches. Along with the stoeger I had just bought a Marlin 94 both guns I got from my smith the morning of match. Now I need some new guns because my wife has claimed em

Wildman

I've been shooting about a year now bought my second stoeger went from store to gunsmith. This was a week before my first annual match I had only shot in club matches. Along with the stoeger I had just bought a Marlin 94 both guns I got from my smith the morning of match. Now I need some new guns because my wife has claimed em

Wildman

...... another side benefit that few folks tell you about .... SPOUSE INVOLVEMENT :wub:

(assuming, of course, that she claimed them so she can play too ... ;) )

I enjoyed having you on my posse MMJ. The very first shoot is always the one that's good to have behind you. It's nothing more than jitters and we all had to do it. So glad you had a good

time and looking forward to shooting with you again.

Mosey West

Well my first set was stoeger coach and puns 92 claimed by my daughter who beat me last time she shot so got the second set now my wife claimed them. We all took a intro class last year and that's what got us started. The benifit aside from quality time with my family is an excuse to get a ttn and a 73. Mean while my son will probably be shooting buckaroo in a year or two. Down fall lot of pesos for gear. Glad I have my Dillon.

Wildman

Ps.introduce a new shooter the reward is great on both sides

I've had to wait almost a year and I finally made it to my first shoot. Had a great time, and found out that I have a lot to learn. Met a lot of great folks and can't wait for my next one!

Oh, my. I remember my first match.

The indians had left us alone for the better part of a year, the blacksmith got around to making us some steel-plate targets, and the stage finally brought me my brand new muskets. It was a grand day. A long time ago.

Aunt Jen

I enjoyed having you on my posse MMJ. The very first shoot is always the one that's good to have behind you. It's nothing more than jitters and we all had to do it. So glad you had a good

time and looking forward to shooting with you again.

Mosey West

I wont be able to make the July shoot but I will be there for the August 3 day event. Hope to see you there!

Archived